On The Subject Of The Stolen Election

Politics in America is binary. Two choices. I recognize the one you made.

" I'm not a Democrat."

Liar.

Nope. Heh, but you know - if that's all you got...

Who'd you vote for?
Jorgensen. Again, what does any of this have to do with the topic? Is every single discussion for you a partisan fight?

There are only two realistic choices in a national election.

All of your posts are anti-Trump.

I'm gonna stick with the obvious conclusion.

Kinda like you stick with the completely unfounded claim that the election was "stolen"?

" I'm not a Democrat."

Liar.

Who'd you vote for?
Jorgensen. Again, what does any of this have to do with the topic? Is every single discussion for you a partisan fight?

Kinda like you stick with the completely unfounded claim that the election was "stolen"?

Except that there is proof of both of those views.

You, on the other hand, avail yourself of the the only argument Liberals have: "Is not! Issssssssss noooootttttttt!!!!"

" I'm not a Democrat."

Liar.

Who'd you vote for?

Except that there is proof of both of those views.

You, on the other hand, avail yourself of the the only argument Liberals have: "Is not! Issssssssss noooootttttttt!!!!"
Nothin?

9. The control by the totalitarians of the media could not be more clear than in this exchange between the Democrat apparatchik Stephanopoulos and the representative of the side with the truth on his side:

PAUL:
"That’s the problem with the media today is they say all Republicans are liars, and everything we say is a lie. There are two sides to every story. Interview somebody on the other side, but don’t insert yourself into the story to say we’re all liars, because we do think (ph) there’s some fraud and the election needs to be fixed.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Sir, there are not -- there are not two sides to this story. This has been looked in every single state.

PAUL: Sure there are. There are two sides to every story. George, you're forgetting who you are. You’re forgetting who you are as a journalist if you think there's only one side.

You're inserting yourself into the story to say I’m a liar because I want to look at election fraud and I want to look at secretaries of state who illegally changed the voter laws without the permission of their state legislatures. That is incontrovertible, it happened.

And you can't just sweep it under the rug and say, oh, nothing to see here, and everybody is a liar and you're a fool if you bring this up. You’re inserting yourself into the story. A journalist would hear both sides and there are two sides of a story.

STEPHANOPOULOS: I’m standing -- I’m standing by facts. There are not two sides to facts. I did not say this was a perfect election. I say the results were certified. I said it was not stolen. It is a lie --"

Except, of course......

.....that the election was stolen.

10. The agents of the state have a job to do in the media: make sure the truth doesn’t get out. Unfortunately, there are plenty of dupes who are simply willing to believe, or pretend to believe, those agents……

Watch how it’s done:

“PAUL: You’re saying people are liars.

STEPHANOPOULOS: That's not what I said.

PAUL: Should we investigate the fact that tens of thousands of absentee ballots did not have addresses on them and normally were disqualified, but this time, they were counted? Should we examine that?

I don’t know whether it affected the election or not, but I have an open mind. And if we had actually examine this and we find out it didn’t, that’s fine. But it still should be fixed.

STEPHANOPOULOS: There can be more investigations. The investigations that have taken place have shown there’s not enough fraud to change the results of this election. That has been certified by every state. It was stated by the Justice Department and the attorney general.

PAUL: And I accepted the states' certifications. But it doesn't mean that I think there wasn’t fraud and that there weren’t problems that have to be investigated. And it doesn’t mean that the law wasn’t broken.

I believe in Pennsylvania, they broke the law, and I believe if that ever will get a real hearing in the Supreme Court, it was denied for standing. It wasn’t actually taken up. If it were taken up, I do believe that the Supreme Court would overrule and say that they did break the law illegally.

STEPHANOPOULOS: I asked you a very simple question, was the election stolen or not?

PAUL: I think there was great deal of evidence of fraud and changing of the election laws illegally. And I think a thorough investigation is warranted.” Op.Cit.

.....But you're over in the corner throwing spitballs trying to play the haughty "I'm so above it all" schtick like Mac.

Yes. I'm over in the corner with the rest of the people who didn't fall for Trump's con.

The old saying is so true: "It's easier to fool a man than to convince him he's been fooled."

Who is being fooled and how?

Please show your math.

I'm likin' this guy Rand Paul more and more.

First he put Stephanopoulos in his place......

.....and here is destroys the latest Democrat 'impeachment.'

.....But you're over in the corner throwing spitballs trying to play the haughty "I'm so above it all" schtick like Mac.

Yes. I'm over in the corner with the rest of the people who didn't fall for Trump's con.

The old saying is so true: "It's easier to fool a man than to convince him he's been fooled."

Please show your math.
fc6bbdd5c2097607eea8e04166ff1177d9f6be371b3bf8f7485114a521b41453.jpg

Please show your math.
If you can't see it, after all that's gone done, you never will.

Please show your math.

Speaking of not being able to see reality......

Trump achievements.

“Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy,” the statement begins, noting the administration achieved an “unprecedented economic boom.”

In addition to 7 million new jobs — “more than three times government experts’ projections” — the administration said that annual income for middle-class families grew by nearly $6,000, or “more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.”

Weeks before state and local governments began shutting down their economies, the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, “the lowest in a half-century,” the administration said.

In fact, in March 2019, CBS News reported that there were a million more jobs available in the U.S. than unemployed workers — a fact noted by the administration, which said it “achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings.”

Nearly 160 million Americans were employed pre-pandemic, another record, as “jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low,” the White House said.

As incomes gained “in every single metro area” in the country for the first time in almost 30 years, the number of people “claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record,” the administration said.

The list of accomplishments also noted an oft-repeated point — that during Trump’s term, blacks and Hispanics, as well as Asian-Americans and Native Americans all achieved record low unemployment rates. So, too, did Americans with disabilities and workers without a high school diploma, the administration said.

“The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth,” said the administration, adding: “Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.”

Meanwhile, “African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent,” the White House noted.

More than 1.2 million factory and construction jobs were created, as the president enacted “policies to bring back supply chains from overseas,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the meteoric growth in the various U.S. stock indices, which have been good for businesses as well as average Americans’ retirement accounts tied to the markets.

One of President Trump’s 2016 campaign pledges that went unfulfilled was the passage of a massive infrastructure rebuilding project to repair and replace aging, crumbling bridges, roads, sewers, and water systems. But the administration did manage to invest “over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the president’s COVID-19 policies that included a rejection of “blanket lockdowns” as vital to the economic rebound seen in recent months.

“During the third quarter of 2020,” the White House said, “the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent — the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.”

“Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost,” says the White House. “Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.”

The White House said that under President Barack Obama, “it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent” following the Great Recession” to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration” following the mass joblessness created by mandated business closures and the pandemic.

At the same time, “80 percent of small businesses are now up, up from just 53 percent in April.”

Additional accomplishments noted by the administration include:

— The creation of more than 9,000 “Opportunity Zones” to attract business investment and create jobs;

— Tax relief for corporations, businesses, and the vast majority of American workers;

— The elimination of reams of regulations, which has added to the country’s economic growth;

— Pursued “fair and reciprocal trade” agreements that put the United States first, including withdrawal “from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership” and replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA);

— “Historic support for American farmers”;

— Making the U.S. “a net energy exporter” for the first time in seven decades;

— Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines;

— Increased access to the country’s “abundant natural resource in order to achieve energy independence”;

— Built more than 450 miles of new border wall and secured agreements with countries to house migrants there instead of in the U.S.;

— “Fully enforced the immigration laws” of the country;

— Got NATO countries to significantly increase their contributions to the alliance, as per their initial agreement;

— Strengthened and rebuilt the U.S. military;

— Reduced U.S. troop presence in war zones overseas;

— Brokered several historic peace deals between long-time enemies in eastern Europe and the Middle East;

— Moved the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem, though the three previous presidents pledged to do so;

— Defeated ISIS

— Sped development of two new vaccines for the COVID-19 pandemic in record time.
www.bizpacreview.com

'Unprecedented': White House releases exhaustive list of achievements for Trump presidency
The Trump Administration has released an exhaustive list of accomplishments achieved over the past four years, many of which have largely gone unreported
www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

Now, let's see what Democrats voted for.

1611174119395.png

Please show your math.
So you have nothing, other than to call people who don't buy into the Orwellian narrative fools....Thanks for playing.

Please show your math.
So you have nothing, other than to call people who don't buy into the Orwellian narrative fools....Thanks for playing.

That's sure as fuck all I'm going to bother with. Trumpsters aren't worth more. They're impervious to reason. Look what following Trump as done to you.

Please show your math.

That's sure as fuck all I'm going to bother with. Trumpsters aren't worth more. They're impervious to reason. Look what following Trump as done to you.

"... Trumpsters aren't worth more. "

"In the clip, posted on YouTube, the 46th President of the United States can be heard saying "I don't know what I'm signing" on camera. Vice President Kamala Harris then appears to urge Biden to sign the unknown executive order anyway before he proceeds to put pen to paper. Watch the video below:

Please show your math.

"In the clip, posted on YouTube, the 46th President of the United States can be heard saying "I don't know what I'm signing" on camera. Vice President Kamala Harris then appears to urge Biden to sign the unknown executive order anyway before he proceeds to put pen to paper. Watch the video below:

Yeah? Biden sucks.So what? What does that have to do with my comment on how fucking useless Trump supporters are?

I guess you're just going with the "they suck too" defense. Ok.

Please show your math.

Yeah? Biden sucks.So what? What does that have to do with my comment on how fucking useless Trump supporters are?

The vulgarity.....seems I hit a nerve.

Please show your math.

The vulgarity.....seems I hit a nerve.

Yes. You nailed my funny bone. :)

Please show your math.

Just because someone is against fraud, concealing that which should be open to public inspection, and the fascistic silencing of anyone who questions the veracity of people who are obviously lying, that doesn't make them a Trumpster by default.

Hegelian dialectic much?

falsedichot.jpg

1.As the state media controls the dissemination of information, it would take the most tenacious of knowledge-seekers to parse, probe and analyze news sources to determine where the truth lies. And, as said media has not the slightest qualm in lying to advance their narrative, one must begin the search as the most profound seeker of truth.

And, that would be moi.

2.Just this weekend a perfect example of what fuels the ‘is not’ brigade, the Democrat voters, was broadcast on ABC.
Sen. Paul Joins ABC's "This Week" - January 24, 2021
Here is the vid, and the transcript provided as a teachable moment.

3. The narrative is that was a free and fair election with over 80 million Americans voting for the party that shares its aims and agenda with history's totalitarians. Watch Democrat apparatchik Stephanopoulos interrupt and try to speak over his ‘guest’ when Paul simply provides the truth. Goebbels could only have wished for this sort of support.

4. "Senator Paul, let me begin with a threshold question for you. This election was not stolen, do you accept that fact?

SENATOR RAND PAUL, (R-KY): Well, what I would say is that the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur, we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature. To me, those are clearly unconstitutional and I think there’s still a chance that those actually do finally work their way up to the Supreme Court.

Courts traditionally and historically don’t like to hear election questions. But yes. Were there people who voted twice? Were there dead people who voted? Were there illegal aliens who voted? Yes, and we should get to the bottom of it.

I’ll give you an example. In my state, when we had a Democrat secretary of state, she refused, even under federal order, to purge the roles of illegal voters. We got a Republican secretary of state and he purged the rules.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But Senator Paul, I have to” –(demand that you stop providing the truth!!!)
'This Week' Transcript 1-24-21: Amy Klobuchar, Rand Paul, Vivek Murthy

This is called an interview is Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat, circles.

New Topics

Forum List

Back