On The Subject Of The Stolen Election

Let's give the Devil his due......and that is an accurate representation.....

....they took some 60 years but they've taken over the media, the legal profession, such as it is, and, most importantly.....the school system.

We are basking in the afterglow of a once great nation.
We are at the beginning of a long generational reclamation of those leftist dominated institutions.

We didn't get here over night. We won't get out overnight.

I wish I shared your optimism.

No. Actual proof that these allegations were supported by evidence
Your "actual proof" seems to be statements from lackeys of the Georgia Secretary of State.
And you have many times dismissed affidavits as unreliable unsupported claims from nobodies.

But now you want reasonable people to believe that underlings, whose jobs and futures depend on the good graces of Brad Raffensperger, Georgia's Secretary of State are "proof" of anything but what the
corrupt Georgia governor and his minions want people to believe, when all the supporting evidence tells
a very different tale? GFY.

Rand Paul said every case was dismissed for lack of standing and no evidence was reviewed.

No. Actual proof that these allegations were supported by evidence
Your "actual proof" seems to be statements from lackeys of the Georgia Secretary of State.
And you have many times dismissed affidavits as unreliable unsupported claims from nobodies.

But now you want reasonable people to believe that underlings, whose jobs and futures depend on the good graces of Brad Raffensperger, Georgia's Secretary of State are "proof" of anything but what the
corrupt Georgia governor and his minions want people to believe, when all the supporting evidence tells
a very different tale? GFY.

Rand Paul said every case was dismissed for lack of standing and no evidence was reviewed.
Your comment has zero context. It's a brainless non sequitur.
Post script...thanks for flying the USMB equivalent of a white flag.
I accept your surrender.

Last edited:
6. Most of us recognize the low-lifes who will alter one of our posts, make it say exactly the opposite of what we posted…..and you will also recognize that same method in Democrat apparatchik Stephanopoulos:

Watch the goose-stepper try to cut off Rand Paul's words to prevent the truth getting out:

“STEPHANOPOULOS: The Department of Justice led by William Barr said there's no widespread evidence of fraud. Can’t you just say the words, this election --

PAUL: No.

STEPHANOPOULOS: -- was not stolen?

PAUL: Well, what I would suggest is -- what I would suggest is that if we want greater confidence in our elections, and 75 percent of Republicans agree with me, is that we do need to look at election integrity and we need to see if we can restore confidence in the elections.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, 75 percent of Republicans agree with you because they were fed a big lie by President Trump and his supporters to say the election was stolen. Why can't you say --

PAUL: Well, I think –”

Jeeezzzzz…..let the guy speak!!!

A very real question is how Democrat supporters don’t see what is happening.

Or worse.....pretend not to.

7. Leftists, Democrat supporters, regularly claim we on the Right have been told what to think. Of course, this is proof of my Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

And here is Democrat apparatchik Stephanopoulos exactly that: providing Democrats with what they are expected to think/parrot:

“STEPHANOPOULOS: -- President Biden won a legitimate, fair election --

PAUL: -- I think where you make a mistake in -- hey, George. George. George, where you make a mistake is that people coming from the liberal side like you, you immediately say everything's a lie instead of saying there are two sides to everything.

Historically what would happen is if said that I thought that there was fraud, you would interview someone else who said there wasn’t. But now you insert yourself in the middle and say that the absolute --

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well --

PAUL: -- fact is that everything that I’m saying is a lie.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, because --

PAUL: (Inaudible) fact --

STEPHANOPOULOS: -- Senator, I said what the president said was a lie because -- He said the election was stolen. This election was not stolen. The results were certified in every single state…”
'This Week' Transcript 1-24-21: Amy Klobuchar, Rand Paul, Vivek Murthy

The very definition of a logical fallacy...appeal to authority by George Stephanopoulus.
"Everyone says the earth is the center of the universe, Mr. Galileo Galilei. Why are you being stubborn?"
"Everyone says the earth is flat. Why do you want to sail off the edge of the world, Mr. Columbus?"
"Everyone knows the earth is resting on the back of a giant tortoise, Moses. Why do you want to
throw the world into chaos by worshiping your so called God?"

The actual overwhelming evidence, Mr. Stephanopoulos, supports the conclusion that the election was
stolen. Wake up, you sell out shill!

1.As the state media controls the dissemination of information, it would take the most tenacious of knowledge-seekers to parse, probe and analyze news sources to determine where the truth lies. And, as said media has not the slightest qualm in lying to advance their narrative, one must begin the search as the most profound seeker of truth.

And, that would be moi.

2.Just this weekend a perfect example of what fuels the ‘is not’ brigade, the Democrat voters, was broadcast on ABC.
Sen. Paul Joins ABC's "This Week" - January 24, 2021
Here is the vid, and the transcript provided as a teachable moment.

3. The narrative is that was a free and fair election with over 80 million Americans voting for the party that shares its aims and agenda with history's totalitarians. Watch Democrat apparatchik Stephanopoulos interrupt and try to speak over his ‘guest’ when Paul simply provides the truth. Goebbels could only have wished for this sort of support.

4. "Senator Paul, let me begin with a threshold question for you. This election was not stolen, do you accept that fact?

SENATOR RAND PAUL, (R-KY): Well, what I would say is that the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur, we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature. To me, those are clearly unconstitutional and I think there’s still a chance that those actually do finally work their way up to the Supreme Court.

Courts traditionally and historically don’t like to hear election questions. But yes. Were there people who voted twice? Were there dead people who voted? Were there illegal aliens who voted? Yes, and we should get to the bottom of it.

I’ll give you an example. In my state, when we had a Democrat secretary of state, she refused, even under federal order, to purge the roles of illegal voters. We got a Republican secretary of state and he purged the rules.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But Senator Paul, I have to” –(demand that you stop providing the truth!!!)

This is called an interview is Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat, circles.

LOL..................You draw the hornets so well you are now The Bee Keeper to me. Unless of course you don't like it. I love how you flame with little flaming at all. You have to be a pro to do that kind of flaming...lol

The way you call people dunces and imbeciles is classic...lol

8.Rand Paul.....my man!!!!

Watch him catch this government agent with an uppercut!!!!

"STEPHANOPOULOS: I said it was a lie --

PAUL: -- (inaudible) --

STEPHANOPOULOS: -- that the election was stolen.

PAUL: -- premise (ph) that you’re right and we’re wrong.

Well, let -- no. Let’s talk about the specifics of it.

In Wisconsin, tens of thousands of absentee votes had only the name on them and no address. Historically those were thrown out, this time they weren't. They made special accommodations because they said, oh, it’s a pandemic and people forgot what their address was.

So they changed the law after the fact. That is wrong, that's unconstitutional. And I plan on spending the next two years going around state to state and fixing these problems and I won’t be cowed by liberals in the media who say, there's no evidence here and you're a liar if you talk about election fraud.

STEPHANOPOULOS: There is no widespread evidence of election fraud that overturned that results. That was stated as well by the Department of Justice led by President Trump's attorney general.

In Wisconsin, there were counts and recounts --

PAUL: It was never studied. Even that's not true. Even that’s not true. Even that's not true."
Op.Cit.

1.As the state media controls the dissemination of information, it would take the most tenacious of knowledge-seekers to parse, probe and analyze news sources to determine where the truth lies. And, as said media has not the slightest qualm in lying to advance their narrative, one must begin the search as the most profound seeker of truth.

And, that would be moi.

2.Just this weekend a perfect example of what fuels the ‘is not’ brigade, the Democrat voters, was broadcast on ABC.

3. The narrative is that was a free and fair election with over 80 million Americans voting for the party that shares its aims and agenda with history's totalitarians. Watch Democrat apparatchik Stephanopoulos interrupt and try to speak over his ‘guest’ when Paul simply provides the truth. Goebbels could only have wished for this sort of support.

4. "Senator Paul, let me begin with a threshold question for you. This election was not stolen, do you accept that fact?

SENATOR RAND PAUL, (R-KY): Well, what I would say is that the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur, we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature. To me, those are clearly unconstitutional and I think there’s still a chance that those actually do finally work their way up to the Supreme Court.

Courts traditionally and historically don’t like to hear election questions. But yes. Were there people who voted twice? Were there dead people who voted? Were there illegal aliens who voted? Yes, and we should get to the bottom of it.

I’ll give you an example. In my state, when we had a Democrat secretary of state, she refused, even under federal order, to purge the roles of illegal voters. We got a Republican secretary of state and he purged the rules.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But Senator Paul, I have to” –(demand that you stop providing the truth!!!)

LOL..................You draw the hornets so well you are now The Bee Keeper to me. Unless of course you don't like it. I love how you flame with little flaming at all. You have to be a pro to do that kind of flaming...lol

I never use vulgarity.....and I do so appreciate those kind words.

And, that would be moi.

12 Fuggin yrs here...................And you are about the most normal even keeled me ever seen. how can you be normal after 12 yrs????????????????????????????....I've encountered a lot Abby Normals though...lol

And, that would be moi.

12 Fuggin yrs here...................And you are about the most normal even keeled me ever seen. how can you be normal after 12 yrs????????????????????????????....I've encountered a lot Abby Normals though...lol

I do so appreciate that appraisal...much.

But I must tell you, for me it is a mission more than a hobby. I try to provide the truth that government schooling, and the media, withhold from so many of its victims.

If you check the stats, five to ten times as many read a thread as post in one. Those are the folks I want reading posts: they will see that there are valid responses to the lies of the Left.

Thanks again.

And, that would be moi.

The thread premise is a lie.

The notion that the election was ‘stolen’ is a lie.

Trump sycophants can’t present ‘evidence’ in court when no evidence exists.

And, that would be moi.

How could it be a lie, C_Chamber_Pot, when I provided the actual video and transcript?????

Amazing how you slaves of the Democrat Party will believe the party over your own eyes and ears.

And, of course it was stolen.....that's why no court will hear the evidence.

Eighty Million

....imaginary votes.

1.After the media got through laundering any news stories detrimental to their candidate, notably censoring the NYPost well documented exposé pose of the Biden Cartel selling their services to Communist China, they spent their coverage of the election…just not the proof of it being stolen.

2. If you were one of the deadheads who haven’t learned anything from the three years of revealed lies about the most accomplished President in American history, then this is your reality:

JOE BIDEN

81,281,888 votes….

DONALD TRUMP

74,223,251 votes

3. After four years of the media's constant lying about Trump in support of the Wehrmacht….er, Democrats…..you are prepared to buy that the brainless, unaccomplished career politician got more votes than any candidate in history.

Whatever number it really was, it was below 74.2 million.

No? Then, pray tell, what were the Biden policies that those millions voted for?

Higher taxes and unemployment? Open border? Bowing to the will of Communist China???

See what I mean?

And, that would be moi.

But they can repeat their lies over and over again - and some idiots will believe them. It's just a question of how many. If there enough idiots in the country, the Trumpsters will "win".

And, that would be moi.

But they can repeat their lies over and over again - and some idiots will believe them. It's just a question of how many. If there enough idiots in the country, the Trumpsters will "win".

Something a about this thread sure got under your scales.

Does truth always upset you this way????

And, that would be moi.

Admit it - the whole Trump movement has always been about herding idiots. He's just the first R who actually does it better than the D's - that's why they're so worried. They know the power of manipulating idiots and they know it can bring down our whole country. The Russians and the Chinese know it as well.

The left indoctrinates their own idiots in case they ever start to run out of fools.
That's why the schools and media has to be on board.

I would say they have to work harder judging by the last election. Clearly the public was
not enthralled by creepy, old Joe Biden and Trump was the legitimate winner of the election.
Don't think the people pulling the strings don't know it either!

That's why Nan is working so hard trying to nail the door shut so Trump never returns.

If they think the public is disenchanted now just wait until Joe's policies start to take hold.

And, that would be moi.

Admit it - the whole Trump movement has always been about herding idiots. He's just the first R who actually does it better than the D's - that's why they're so worried. They know the power of manipulating idiots and they know it can bring down our whole country. The Russians and the Chinese know it as well.

Trump was the most effective President for the American people, since Reagan.

Let's prove it together:
these are some of those things past: Trump achievements.

“Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy,” the statement begins, noting the administration achieved an “unprecedented economic boom.”

In addition to 7 million new jobs — “more than three times government experts’ projections” — the administration said that annual income for middle-class families grew by nearly $6,000, or “more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.”

Weeks before state and local governments began shutting down their economies, the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, “the lowest in a half-century,” the administration said.

In fact, in March 2019, CBS News reported that there were a million more jobs available in the U.S. than unemployed workers — a fact noted by the administration, which said it “achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings.”

Nearly 160 million Americans were employed pre-pandemic, another record, as “jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low,” the White House said.

As incomes gained “in every single metro area” in the country for the first time in almost 30 years, the number of people “claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record,” the administration said.

The list of accomplishments also noted an oft-repeated point — that during Trump’s term, blacks and Hispanics, as well as Asian-Americans and Native Americans all achieved record low unemployment rates. So, too, did Americans with disabilities and workers without a high school diploma, the administration said.

“The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth,” said the administration, adding: “Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.”

Meanwhile, “African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent,” the White House noted.

More than 1.2 million factory and construction jobs were created, as the president enacted “policies to bring back supply chains from overseas,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the meteoric growth in the various U.S. stock indices, which have been good for businesses as well as average Americans’ retirement accounts tied to the markets.

One of President Trump’s 2016 campaign pledges that went unfulfilled was the passage of a massive infrastructure rebuilding project to repair and replace aging, crumbling bridges, roads, sewers, and water systems. But the administration did manage to invest “over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the president’s COVID-19 policies that included a rejection of “blanket lockdowns” as vital to the economic rebound seen in recent months.

“During the third quarter of 2020,” the White House said, “the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent — the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.”

“Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost,” says the White House. “Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.”

The White House said that under President Barack Obama, “it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent” following the Great Recession” to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration” following the mass joblessness created by mandated business closures and the pandemic.

At the same time, “80 percent of small businesses are now up, up from just 53 percent in April.”

Additional accomplishments noted by the administration include:

— The creation of more than 9,000 “Opportunity Zones” to attract business investment and create jobs;

— Tax relief for corporations, businesses, and the vast majority of American workers;

— The elimination of reams of regulations, which has added to the country’s economic growth;

— Pursued “fair and reciprocal trade” agreements that put the United States first, including withdrawal “from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership” and replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA);

— “Historic support for American farmers”;

— Making the U.S. “a net energy exporter” for the first time in seven decades;

— Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines;

— Increased access to the country’s “abundant natural resource in order to achieve energy independence”;

— Built more than 450 miles of new border wall and secured agreements with countries to house migrants there instead of in the U.S.;

— “Fully enforced the immigration laws” of the country;

— Got NATO countries to significantly increase their contributions to the alliance, as per their initial agreement;

— Strengthened and rebuilt the U.S. military;

— Reduced U.S. troop presence in war zones overseas;

— Brokered several historic peace deals between long-time enemies in eastern Europe and the Middle East;

— Moved the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem, though the three previous presidents pledged to do so;

— Defeated ISIS

— Sped development of two new vaccines for the COVID-19 pandemic in record time.
www.bizpacreview.com

'Unprecedented': White House releases exhaustive list of achievements for Trump presidency
The Trump Administration has released an exhaustive list of accomplishments achieved over the past four years, many of which have largely gone unreported
www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

Now, let's see what Democrats voted for.

1611174119395.png

Or, simply ignore it and post the usual propaganda.

Trump's entire schtick is telling stupid people that they the smart people are trying to trick them. That's the core of populism.

Forum List

Back