On The Subject Of The Stolen Election

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.As the state media controls the dissemination of information, it would take the most tenacious of knowledge-seekers to parse, probe and analyze news sources to determine where the truth lies. And, as said media has not the slightest qualm in lying to advance their narrative, one must begin the search as the most profound seeker of truth.

And, that would be moi.

2.Just this weekend a perfect example of what fuels the ā€˜is notā€™ brigade, the Democrat voters, was broadcast on ABC.
Sen. Paul Joins ABC's "This Week" - January 24, 2021
Here is the vid, and the transcript provided as a teachable moment.

3. The narrative is that was a free and fair election with over 80 million Americans voting for the party that shares its aims and agenda with history's totalitarians. Watch Democrat apparatchik Stephanopoulos interrupt and try to speak over his ā€˜guestā€™ when Paul simply provides the truth. Goebbels could only have wished for this sort of support.

4. "Senator Paul, let me begin with a threshold question for you. This election was not stolen, do you accept that fact?

SENATOR RAND PAUL, (R-KY): Well, what I would say is that the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur, we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature. To me, those are clearly unconstitutional and I think thereā€™s still a chance that those actually do finally work their way up to the Supreme Court.

Courts traditionally and historically donā€™t like to hear election questions. But yes. Were there people who voted twice? Were there dead people who voted? Were there illegal aliens who voted? Yes, and we should get to the bottom of it.

Iā€™ll give you an example. In my state, when we had a Democrat secretary of state, she refused, even under federal order, to purge the roles of illegal voters. We got a Republican secretary of state and he purged the rules.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But Senator Paul, I have toā€ ā€“(demand that you stop providing the truth!!!)
'This Week' Transcript 1-24-21: Amy Klobuchar, Rand Paul, Vivek Murthy

This is called an interview is Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat, circles.

1.As the state media controls the dissemination of information, it would take the most tenacious of knowledge-seekers to parse, probe and analyze news sources to determine where the truth lies. And, as said media has not the slightest qualm in lying to advance their narrative, one must begin the search as the most profound seeker of truth.

And, that would be moi.

2.Just this weekend a perfect example of what fuels the ā€˜is notā€™ brigade, the Democrat voters, was broadcast on ABC.

3. The narrative is that was a free and fair election with over 80 million Americans voting for the party that shares its aims and agenda with history's totalitarians. Watch Democrat apparatchik Stephanopoulos interrupt and try to speak over his ā€˜guestā€™ when Paul simply provides the truth. Goebbels could only have wished for this sort of support.

4. "Senator Paul, let me begin with a threshold question for you. This election was not stolen, do you accept that fact?

SENATOR RAND PAUL, (R-KY): Well, what I would say is that the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur, we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature. To me, those are clearly unconstitutional and I think thereā€™s still a chance that those actually do finally work their way up to the Supreme Court.

Courts traditionally and historically donā€™t like to hear election questions. But yes. Were there people who voted twice? Were there dead people who voted? Were there illegal aliens who voted? Yes, and we should get to the bottom of it.

Iā€™ll give you an example. In my state, when we had a Democrat secretary of state, she refused, even under federal order, to purge the roles of illegal voters. We got a Republican secretary of state and he purged the rules.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But Senator Paul, I have toā€ ā€“(demand that you stop providing the truth!!!)

You are forbidden for even thinking this. We will put you on a list and take you to a camp for deprogramming.

Trump was a bad President. The voters sent him packing.

His unwillingness to accept his loss led to five deaths

And, that would be moi.

You are forbidden for even thinking this. We will put you on a list and take you to a camp for deprogramming.

Sadly, sarcasm is wasted on the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat voters.

And, that would be moi.

#StopTheSqueal

we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature.

I'm not saying he lie but he lied.

And, that would be moi.

#StopTheSqueal

What are you so afraid of????

Truth?

we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature.

ā€œThe Five Most Obvious Acts of Fraud in the 2020 Election that You Are No Longer Allowed to Discuss

ā€¦massive and unprecedented fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

1.The Georgia Late Night Hidden Suitcase Heist: Georgia Election Official Ralph Jones, Sr. Announced on Nov. 3rd Evening that Counting would Stop at 11 PM ā€” Then Led Team to Count Stashed ā€˜Suitcaseā€ Ballots

2.) The Drop and Roll ā€” Shutting down five states and then dumping hundreds of thousands of late-night votes for Joe Biden

Five swing states all shut down their counting on election night at the same time. This was likely a coordinated event.

Then each state saw a mysterious and impossible spike of Joe Biden ballots in the middle of the night. We first discovered this pattern in Pennsylvania. Then we saw this same pattern in at least four other states.

3.) Blocking GOP Poll Watchers in the counting rooms in swing states

4.) Votes deleted or switched from President Trump to Joe Biden: The Chart Lists Votes Switched from Trump to Biden and Votes That Were Lost by Trump
Switched VotesLost Votes
Dominion Systems
Pennsylvania220,883941,248
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of Election Night Data from All States Shows MILLIONS OF VOTES Either Switched from President Trump to Biden or Were Lost -- Using Dominion and Other Systems

5.) USPS postal service drivers speak out after they were told to transfer up to 288,000 completed ballots across state lines after the election.

Truck driver Jesse Morgan was present at the press conference and spoke for 9 minutes about his unbelievable ordeal. Morgan was tasked with delivering completed ballots to Pennsylvania from New York state.

This was explosive testimony.

Jesse Morgan: In total I saw 24 gaylords, or large cardboard containers of ballots, loaded into my trailer. These gaylords contained plastic trays, I call them totes or trays of ballots stacked on top of each other. All the envelopes were the same size. I saw the envelopes had return addressesā€¦ They were complete ballots.ā€

Big Lie.jpg

that was the entire basis for counting up 30,000 lies by Trump.
So they could steal the election and then call Trump a liar.

And, that would be moi.

#StopTheSqueal

What are you so afraid of????

Truth?

Why are you afraid of the truth, will it prove Trump to be a liar and you a super duper dupe?

What was stolen was the minds of the the Trump cult who believe everything their Orange God tells them.

Because cult.

"Cult"??????

Did you just say 'cult'??????

8. ā€œDescribing Trump supporters as a cult has become a trope among his Democratic critics. Which seems ironic, considering how the very same crowd in the past four years tended to invest emotionally in whoever they hoped would end Trump's presidency. Special Counsel Robert Muller probably received the lion's share of the prayers, though figures like ex-FBI director James Comey or even Trump's fixer-turned-critic Michael Cohen basked in some limelight.

The Biden hagiography reached an ear-piercing pitch during the inauguration week. A CNN host saw a vision of the president-elect's arms embracing America in the lighting of the Lincoln memorial, while a New York Times editor confessed to experiencing chills upon Biden landing at Joint Base Andrews. One could be excused for seeing such accounts as quasi-religious.ā€ 'Government becomes God': Jacobin's satirical cover literally idolizing Biden strikes nerve

1611525811588.png

1611525839254.png

And, that would be moi.

The election wasn't stolen you dumb hag.

Yet you Wehrmacht....er, Democrat voters, break out in a cold sweat every time 'stolen' is mentioned.

Why is that?

Now......which of these parts of the Democrat Party's agenda brought in that 'landslide.'?

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism,
socialism,
infanticide,
opposition to free speech,
substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry,
support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists,
accepting payment from Communist China for future considerations,
and anti-Semitismā€¦ the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

And, perhaps you can offer your analysis of which Trump policy turned Americans against his policies.
Well.....you could if there were any.

Otherwise we're left with the theft of the election explanation.

And, that would be moi.

The election wasn't stolen you dumb hag.

Yet you Wehrmacht....er, Democrat voters, break out in a cold sweat every time 'stolen' is mentioned.

Not a Democrat, but I don't see them sweating. I see them refusing to give in to childish idiots who think they have something important to say. They don't. You don't.

ā€œThe Five Most Obvious Acts of Fraud in the 2020 Election that You Are No Longer Allowed to Discuss

ā€¦massive and unprecedented fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

1.The Georgia Late Night Hidden Suitcase Heist: Georgia Election Official Ralph Jones, Sr. Announced on Nov. 3rd Evening that Counting would Stop at 11 PM ā€” Then Led Team to Count Stashed ā€˜Suitcaseā€ Ballots

2.) The Drop and Roll ā€” Shutting down five states and then dumping hundreds of thousands of late-night votes for Joe Biden

Five swing states all shut down their counting on election night at the same time. This was likely a coordinated event.

Then each state saw a mysterious and impossible spike of Joe Biden ballots in the middle of the night. We first discovered this pattern in Pennsylvania. Then we saw this same pattern in at least four other states.

3.) Blocking GOP Poll Watchers in the counting rooms in swing states

4.) Votes deleted or switched from President Trump to Joe Biden: The Chart Lists Votes Switched from Trump to Biden and Votes That Were Lost by Trump
Switched VotesLost Votes
Dominion Systems
Pennsylvania220,883941,248
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of Election Night Data from All States Shows MILLIONS OF VOTES Either Switched from President Trump to Biden or Were Lost -- Using Dominion and Other Systems

5.) USPS postal service drivers speak out after they were told to transfer up to 288,000 completed ballots across state lines after the election.

Truck driver Jesse Morgan was present at the press conference and spoke for 9 minutes about his unbelievable ordeal. Morgan was tasked with delivering completed ballots to Pennsylvania from New York state.

This was explosive testimony.

Jesse Morgan: In total I saw 24 gaylords, or large cardboard containers of ballots, loaded into my trailer. These gaylords contained plastic trays, I call them totes or trays of ballots stacked on top of each other. All the envelopes were the same size. I saw the envelopes had return addressesā€¦ They were complete ballots.ā€

Let take a look at the first lie. Didn't they present this video evidence to a court, where it was reviewed?

ATLANTA - Surveillance footage of ballot processing on election night in Atlanta is fueling a false social media narrative of ā€œsuitcases filled with ballotsā€ hidden under a cloth-covered table and tallied without supervision, even as top state officials confirm election workers followed standard procedure.

The video showed regular ballot containers on wheels ā€” not suitcases ā€” and both a state investigator and an independent monitor observed counting until it was done for the night, finding no evidence of improper ballots, state and county officials said on Friday.

Forum List

Back