On The Subject Of The Stolen Election

1.As the state media controls the dissemination of information, it would take the most tenacious of knowledge-seekers to parse, probe and analyze news sources to determine where the truth lies. And, as said media has not the slightest qualm in lying to advance their narrative, one must begin the search as the most profound seeker of truth.

And, that would be moi.

2.Just this weekend a perfect example of what fuels the ā€˜is notā€™ brigade, the Democrat voters, was broadcast on ABC.
Sen. Paul Joins ABC's "This Week" - January 24, 2021
Here is the vid, and the transcript provided as a teachable moment.

3. The narrative is that was a free and fair election with over 80 million Americans voting for the party that shares its aims and agenda with history's totalitarians. Watch Democrat apparatchik Stephanopoulos interrupt and try to speak over his ā€˜guestā€™ when Paul simply provides the truth. Goebbels could only have wished for this sort of support.

4. "Senator Paul, let me begin with a threshold question for you. This election was not stolen, do you accept that fact?

SENATOR RAND PAUL, (R-KY): Well, what I would say is that the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur, we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature. To me, those are clearly unconstitutional and I think thereā€™s still a chance that those actually do finally work their way up to the Supreme Court.

Courts traditionally and historically donā€™t like to hear election questions. But yes. Were there people who voted twice? Were there dead people who voted? Were there illegal aliens who voted? Yes, and we should get to the bottom of it.

Iā€™ll give you an example. In my state, when we had a Democrat secretary of state, she refused, even under federal order, to purge the roles of illegal voters. We got a Republican secretary of state and he purged the rules.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But Senator Paul, I have toā€ ā€“(demand that you stop providing the truth!!!)
'This Week' Transcript 1-24-21: Amy Klobuchar, Rand Paul, Vivek Murthy

This is called an interview is Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat, circles.

I wonder if you saw today's anemic jobs report today....200k vs the predicted million......due to Biden/Democrat sovietization.

Throughout my lifetime the fundamental concept in political science has been that people vote their wallets......

And Trump provided a miracle economy for all Americans.

Either that is proof that Trump actually won, or decades of profundity from academia was wrong.

And Trump provided a miracle economy for all Americans.

When Trump took office in Jan. 2017, U.S. employment was at 145.6 million. On Friday, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics released its final jobs report before the Jan. 20 inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden. It shows in December there were 142.6 million employed Americans, down 3 million from Trump's own inauguration.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
1.As the state media controls the dissemination of information, it would take the most tenacious of knowledge-seekers to parse, probe and analyze news sources to determine where the truth lies. And, as said media has not the slightest qualm in lying to advance their narrative, one must begin the search as the most profound seeker of truth.

And, that would be moi.

2.Just this weekend a perfect example of what fuels the ā€˜is notā€™ brigade, the Democrat voters, was broadcast on ABC.

3. The narrative is that was a free and fair election with over 80 million Americans voting for the party that shares its aims and agenda with history's totalitarians. Watch Democrat apparatchik Stephanopoulos interrupt and try to speak over his ā€˜guestā€™ when Paul simply provides the truth. Goebbels could only have wished for this sort of support.

4. "Senator Paul, let me begin with a threshold question for you. This election was not stolen, do you accept that fact?

SENATOR RAND PAUL, (R-KY): Well, what I would say is that the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur, we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature. To me, those are clearly unconstitutional and I think thereā€™s still a chance that those actually do finally work their way up to the Supreme Court.

Courts traditionally and historically donā€™t like to hear election questions. But yes. Were there people who voted twice? Were there dead people who voted? Were there illegal aliens who voted? Yes, and we should get to the bottom of it.

Iā€™ll give you an example. In my state, when we had a Democrat secretary of state, she refused, even under federal order, to purge the roles of illegal voters. We got a Republican secretary of state and he purged the rules.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But Senator Paul, I have toā€ ā€“(demand that you stop providing the truth!!!)

There was no stolen election.

Let's look at how things are at this time next year. Because a jobs started to decline before the pandemic, trump dick suckers made excuses.

Trump was a bad President. The voters sent him packing.

His unwillingness to accept his loss led to five deaths
Unfortunately he was voted out by a minority of corrupt precinct chairmen who were augmenting and manufacturing enough millions of votes to match the lying liberal poll predictors for deep state encouragement. And that's what I think since I uncovered a thread that was removed overnight about precinct chairmen who were bragging on who voted the most times in the then- current election. Time magazine shut down their forum boards less than 3 months later. I witnessed the insanity of their crimes by reading and asking them why they would break the law in a national election instead of letting the chips fall where they layed.

Last edited:

And, that would be moi.

There was no stolen election.

What a Pollyanna you are IM2.

What was stolen was the minds of the the Trump cult who believe everything their Orange God tells them.

Because cult.
No Mr. Toro. Some anonymous Democrat precinct chairmen were chatting and bragging about their numerous times of voting 20 years ago when Time Magazine offered political and other discussions. I think their excuse for shutting it down was because their editors did not have time to monitor a huge discussion board, but actually I think they wanted nothing to do with unethical political leaders whose political beliefs most closely matched their own.

At least 20 years ago American news sources cared, and hosting corruption was not anything they wanted in news reporting. I was so sad at the time, because I thought before that evening I was dealing with honest people.

I still look out for misinformation peddlers. And I can size up who is naughty and who's nice. Nice ended when the left radicals went after schools that started the American children's school day with the pledge of allegiance and a prayer encouraging safety, honesty, integrity, and brotherly love in the student body.

The Democrats went on a vendetta against goodness about the same time their precinct chairmen were bragging about their misdeeds at the polling places they ran. I wish they hadn't sold out the young scholars who need an education in the basics of arithmetic, language skills, how to think, and how to avoid crimes which take religious skills and tips on being concerned for other people as well as oneself to provide them with getting along and teaching kids how to stay out of trouble.

Trouble at an early age can stunt a kid into wrongful pursuits that land him or her to long periods of time behind bars. That is all.

Last edited:

And, that would be moi.

So you're complaining, in the Trumpinista butthurt of the day that George interrupted Paul's llie.

Thanks for clarifying on which side of the truth you lie.

Unfortunately he was voted out by a minority of corrupt precinct chairmen who were augmenting and manufacturing enough millions of votes to match the lying liberal poll predictors for deep state encouragement. And that's what I think since I uncovered a thread that was removed overnight about precinct chairmen who were bragging on who voted the most times in the then- current election. Time magazine shut down their forum boards less than 3 months later. I witnessed the insanity of their crimes by reading and asking them why they would break the law in a national election instead of letting the chips fall where they played.
Lets see...

Trump never won the popular vote
Trump never exceeded 50 percent approval
Trump was impeached twice
Trump provided inept leadership during COVID
Trumps economy collapsed

Yup, being badly defeated in the election seems about right

And, that would be moi.

#StopTheSqueal

What are you so afraid of????

Truth?

Truth? TRUTH!
YOU CAN'T SPEAK THE TRUTH.

And keep your Trumpinista ID card and magic decoder ring. Just 19.99 pls $20 shipping and donating!

A

Unfortunately he was voted out by a minority of corrupt precinct chairmen who were augmenting and manufacturing enough millions of votes to match the lying liberal poll predictors for deep state encouragement. And that's what I think since I uncovered a thread that was removed overnight about precinct chairmen who were bragging on who voted the most times in the then- current election. Time magazine shut down their forum boards less than 3 months later. I witnessed the insanity of their crimes by reading and asking them why they would break the law in a national election instead of letting the chips fall where they played.
Lets see...

Trump never won the popular vote
Trump never exceeded 50 percent approval
Trump was impeached twice
Trump provided inept leadership during COVID
Trumps economy collapsed

Yup, being badly defeated in the election seems about right
As usual, Mr. not a Rightwinger, I do not cotton to the false narratives that the left has adopted as their zealous replacement of the Christian religion based on untruthfulness, a hatred for believers who obey God. We also try to experience behaviors of walking in the steps of Jesus's goodness in living and belief in God the creator of humans, who are created in his image. None of us are perfect but we admit error, correct what we can, and believe that our job on earth is to love God, walk humbly, and to love our neighbors as ourselves. We can do that because his yoke is easy and his burden, light as a feather. The world is a beautiful place when you know that Jesus loves ya. :) :thup:

Y'all have a wonderful evening. I have some chores....

Last edited:
I do not cotton to the false narratives that the left has adopted as their zealous replacement of the Christian religion based on untruthfulness, a hatred for believers who obey God. We also try to experience behaviors of walking in the steps of Jesus's goodness in living and belief in God the creator of humans, who are created in his image
Are you off your meds today?

1627337019898.png

And, that would be moi.

1649849518687.png

I don't take meds. I take vitamins. And they're not near as hallucinogenic as you , doll.
When Trump took office in Jan. 2017, U.S. employment was at 145.6 million. On Friday, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics released its final jobs report before the Jan. 20 inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden. It shows in December there were 142.6 million employed Americans, down 3 million from Trump's own inauguration.

Do you always use fortune tellers as your sources?

Forum List

Back