On The Road To Getting Lost.

cutter

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2010
My wife and I are both native Californians, 65yrs old, and hate the state we have lived in almost all our lives. We spent 2yrs in So. Carolina in the Air Force the rest in California. The kids are grown and established in their careers and we are both retired. We have sold the house, not much equity there, put almost everything in storage and are 30 days from taking off in our truck and trailer. We think Oregon will end up being home sometime but we plan on looking at several city's in Oregon, Washington and Idaho before we decide to settle somewhere. We may live in the trailer for 3mo or 3yrs we don't know but till then a mail forwarding service will be out address. Everyday that goes by the more free I feel. I hate California and what the libs have done to it and I feel like there are good times and freedom ahead.

I believe a lot of Californians feel that way.
Maybe not the young 'ens so much, but the ones who have lived there and seen 'progress' over the years.

What was your tipping point?

The Medford/Ashland area is a great place in Oregon.

The Medford/Ashland area is a great place in Oregon.

We are going to start in Brookings just in time for the good crabbing. We spent about 3mo in the area a while back and loved it. Coastal Oregon first then over to Bend then Medford and Grants Pass. I feel so good about leaving and going to an area where the guns I want are legal to own.

Forum List

Back