On the free section of my Roku tv there's a whole block of RWNJ "news" channels.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
You know, newsmax, oann, that kinda crap. I've been flipping through them while checking this site on my phone and drinking coffee for the last little while and here's what I've learned.

The CA wildfires were set by Chinese satellite based directed energy weapons which also seem to be responsible for their own weather woes but our military will be taking them down next week.

The crew of the evergreen are all dead of radiation burns caused by their chemical cargo. Not sure why that caused radiation burns instead of chemical burns.

All of congress will be in gitmo before the end of the August recess.

The covid vaccine actually causes the delta variant, and they scientists knew it would and regret doing it.

And that's just the last half hour or so.

RWNJs indeed.

Just like Rush, Carlson, Fox, Q and the like... Y'all always seem to be paying far more attention to that shit than right wingers.

It's cute y'all pretend to get there by accident or you were so, so bored or some other lame excuse as to why you're watching them.

More than us.

You know, newsmax, oann, that kinda crap. I've been flipping through them while checking this site on my phone and drinking coffee for the last little while and here's what I've learned.

The CA wildfires were set by Chinese satellite based directed energy weapons which also seem to be responsible for their own weather woes but our military will be taking them down next week.

The crew of the evergreen are all dead of radiation burns caused by their chemical cargo. Not sure why that caused radiation burns instead of chemical burns.

The covid vaccine actually causes the delta variant, and they scientists knew it would and regret doing it.

RWNJs indeed.
If that is not enough they always have religion to fall back on.

Just like Rush, Carlson, Fox, Q and the like... Y'all always seem to be paying far more attention to that shit than right wingers.

It's cute y'all pretend to get there by accident or you were so, so bored or some other lame excuse as to why you're watching them.

More than us.
Curios, not bored.

RWNJs indeed.
Yep – that’s where our own USMB conservatives get the ridiculous nonsense and lies they post here.

Forum List

Back