On the Chinese state television channel CCTV, they showed a map showing which countries would receive the territories of the Pootin´s empire after it

do you like this map ?

• YES!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
your intellectual Gozman says: Moscow empire (ulus) will collapse
ALL human 'empires' eventually collapse Lit

One does not need to possess any appreciable level of 'intellect' to realize this

Yet, if you wish to subscribe to the broader objective view of any given conflict, you are assuming the right direction

~S~

sparky
ALL human 'empires' eventually collapse Lit

One does not need to possess any appreciable level of 'intellect' to realize this

Yet, if you wish to subscribe to the broader objective view of any given conflict, you are assuming the right direction

~S~
I AM NOT TAKING ABOUT eventually situation , i ask about the RESULTS OF THIS MOSCOW HORDE - WEST CIVILIZATION WAR . SO DO YOU HAVE AN ANSWER ?

THIS MAY HELP

I AM NOT TAKING ABOUT eventually situation , i ask about the RESULTS OF THIS MOSCOW HORDE - WEST CIVILIZATION WAR . SO DO YOU HAVE AN ANSWER ?
Easy

Ukraine is done Lit

they will be liberating the Ukrainian people from the dictator we installed.

more than likely, the Russians will install their own dictator

and it will be biz as usual , despite the cries of atrocity via those looser biz entities from the west

~S~

the SUCK , BIG TIME

AND they are gonna pay , FOR BUCHA. WE DID IT 2 TIMES IN JUST 75 YEARS, SO we are gonna do it again , but this time it will be the last one ....

Russia1918.png

HOW UKRAINE CAN TAKE BACK CRIMEA FROM FAILING MOSCOW MILITARY || 2022

Ukraine's lack of Naval capability and long range anti ship missile capability make that a tall order.

They can probably knock the bridge out Isolating Crimea from the land bridge with Russia but the Russians still have a signifcant advantage in both air power and Naval capabilities which would make taking and holding it a real problem.

They also have such a large contingent of Russians in Crimea they would be facing one hell of a problem with a Russian Insurgency.

It could be done but it's going to be very costly and difficult.

Forum List

Back