On snowflakes...

Wrong! I need no "safe spaces", boy. I do not throw tantrums or pitch a fit if I don't get my way. It's called improvise, adapt, overcome. They used to teach something similar to that in college, now they're just cranking out snowflakes that melt at the 1st sign of conflict or conflicting ideas. If you can't assess the situation and come up with a viable solution, you're not prepared for the real world and are a snowflake. Boy, you come off like an 8th grader snowflake with your "I know you are, but what am I?" OP.
It is you to a tee!!

"Snowflakes cry when they don’t get their way, are entitled, think they have the right to never be offended, and don’t like work. They frighten me. The reason they frighten me is that they are the future of our nation and Western civilization. We are in real trouble."

How to Stop Being a Snowflake

In our culture ntemporary parlance the word 'snowflake' has taken on a new meaning. Snowflake is applied to people who whine, complain and pass the blame for their political woes and troubles.

Whining, complaining and passing the blame. Snowflake is used as a derogatory term. Those who call others snowflakes often take a perverse pride in flinging the term to show their disdain, disgust and dismissal of what they see as delusional losers.

So, if you blame others for your problems, are you a snowflake? It could be argued so.

If you blame the press, foreigners, Muslims, social justice protesters, homosexuals, immigrants, your political opposition and critics, would that make for a snowflake too?

Of victimhood is the benchmark for being a snowflake, isn't there plenty of reasons to recognize that one political movement to be branded snowflake just as they call others snowflake?

Wrong! I need no "safe spaces", boy. I do not throw tantrums or pitch a fit if I don't get my way. It's called improvise, adapt, overcome. They used to teach something similar to that in college, now they're just cranking out snowflakes that melt at the 1st sign of conflict or conflicting ideas. If you can't assess the situation and come up with a viable solution, you're not prepared for the real world and are a snowflake. Boy, you come off like an 8th grader snowflake with your "I know you are, but what am I?" OP.
The media, Hollywood, the Democrats, Muslims. These entities are not to be blamed, but overcome?

^Those are all pieces of shit Anti-America scum; What's your point, faggot? Yes, they are to be overcome. Hopefully legally and without violence, yet overcome just the same. Muslim ways conflict with the Constitution, Democrats are mostly full-blown Marxist Communists (Also conflicts with Constitution), the media parrots the Democrat agenda only, so yes, they are anti American scum.
It seems you are beset on all sides by people, institutions and ideas that are to be feared.

Don't melt!

In our culture ntemporary parlance the word 'snowflake' has taken on a new meaning. Snowflake is applied to people who whine, complain and pass the blame for their political woes and troubles.

Whining, complaining and passing the blame. Snowflake is used as a derogatory term. Those who call others snowflakes often take a perverse pride in flinging the term to show their disdain, disgust and dismissal of what they see as delusional losers.

So, if you blame others for your problems, are you a snowflake? It could be argued so.

If you blame the press, foreigners, Muslims, social justice protesters, homosexuals, immigrants, your political opposition and critics, would that make for a snowflake too?

Of victimhood is the benchmark for being a snowflake, isn't there plenty of reasons to recognize that one political movement to be branded snowflake just as they call others snowflake?

The media, Hollywood, the Democrats, Muslims. These entities are not to be blamed, but overcome?

^Those are all pieces of shit Anti-America scum; What's your point, faggot? Yes, they are to be overcome. Hopefully legally and without violence, yet overcome just the same. Muslim ways conflict with the Constitution, Democrats are mostly full-blown Marxist Communists (Also conflicts with Constitution), the media parrots the Democrat agenda only, so yes, they are anti American scum.
It seems you are beset on all sides by people, institutions and ideas that are to be feared.

Don't melt!

Not really, there's way more real Americans here than scum like that. 70%+ are real Americans here. Keep in mind our ancestors did a lot of working and killing to make this land what it is today. People staying silent while fucktards run roughshod over our ideals in the name of niceness is not happening anymore. The bear got poked 1 too many times.

Last edited:

Don't melt!

Not really, there's way more real Americans here than scum like that. 70%+ are real Americans here. Keep in mind our ancestors did a lot of working and killing to make this land what it is today. People staying silent while fucktards run roughshod over our ideals in the name of niceness is not happening anymore. The bear got poked 1 too many times.
What a simple, binary outlook you have. Scum or "real A,erocans". How long does it take upon meeting a stranger does it take you to categorize her?

Don't melt!

What a simple, binary outlook you have. Scum or "real A,erocans". How long does it take upon meeting a stranger does it take you to categorize her?

Not long, I am very judgmental.

Don't melt!

That's a rather ignoble trait.

Don't melt!

Your opinion means nothing to me, pondscum.

snowflakes are awesome and beautiful cuz each one is unique...

i especially enjoy the visual symmetry of the ice crystals...

PROUD to be snowflake ground zero, labelled by angry morons who'd rather side with fascist anti-American thugs than liberal Americans like the ACLU "snowflakes" who do nothing more than protect our constitutional principles...

meanwhile these angry dopes actually imagine belonging to the the NRA makes them uber patriotic constitutionalists.

trumpswabs are the laughingstock of the entire enlightened world.

:itsok:

Wrong snowflakes voted for Clinton and could not accept that she lost to a better man then her
So funny to see whiny little trumpkins pretend you aren’t the snowflakes

Hack

i mean, what aren't these dumbos "melting" over these days?

Don't melt!

Awww! You're sweet!

Don't melt!

Why is it Right Wingers think that they and they alone get to define ‘American’?

PROUD to be snowflake ground zero, labelled by angry morons who'd rather side with fascist anti-American thugs than liberal Americans like the ACLU "snowflakes" who do nothing more than protect our constitutional principles...

"Roger Baldwin, the first director of the ACLU, was also a communist. He explains in his book, Liberty Under the Soviets, "I joined. I don’t regret being a part of the Communist tactic,"

"William Z. Foster, then National Chairman of the Communist Party USA and an ACLU co-founder,"

The ACLU's goal is to advance Communism in America.

ACLU fulfilling communist agenda - WND - WND

The COMMUNIST FOUNDERS of the ACLU!

The ACLU’s untold Stalinist heritage

I swear the internet is so fucking biased, the ACLU just got charged with discrimination within its organization, but it's hard to find anything at all about it.

Forum List

Back