on Seth Meyers, Bernie calls rich folks "greedy bastards", says Manchin/Sinema really hurting Dems which is why they need to pick 2 extra Senate seats

I'm about as heterosexual as a guy can be...
Ooooh….I have chills!

I’m just joking with you, as I‘m certainly not a gold-digger and am fine on my own. That said, if you’re ever in the DC area, I’d be glad to meet you for coffee. I always enjoying meeting NON-liberals!

Ooooh….I have chills!

I’m just joking with you, as I‘m certainly not a gold-digger and am fine on my own. That said, if you’re ever in the DC area, I’d be glad to meet you for coffee. I always enjoying meeting NON-liberals!

Well, as flattering as that is, while I'm not married I do have a significant other...

The filibuster is preventing the country's business from being conducted. The founding fathers never intended to create a supermajority nor was the filibuster ever intended to create a supermajority on every issue. If Sinema and Manchin were interested in compromise, they would force Republicans to compromise or fashion their own compromise for themselves. They are part of the problem.
I'd like more Republicans and Democrats to not tow party lines and think for themselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back