What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

on Seth Meyers, Bernie calls rich folks "greedy bastards", says Manchin/Sinema really hurting Dems which is why they need to pick 2 extra Senate seats

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm about as heterosexual as a guy can be...
Ooooh….I have chills!

I’m just joking with you, as I‘m certainly not a gold-digger and am fine on my own. That said, if you’re ever in the DC area, I’d be glad to meet you for coffee. I always enjoying meeting NON-liberals!

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ooooh….I have chills!

I’m just joking with you, as I‘m certainly not a gold-digger and am fine on my own. That said, if you’re ever in the DC area, I’d be glad to meet you for coffee. I always enjoying meeting NON-liberals!

Well, as flattering as that is, while I'm not married I do have a significant other...

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
Well, as flattering as that is, while I'm not married I do have a significant other...
I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that. - Mitch Hedberg

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
The filibuster is preventing the country's business from being conducted. The founding fathers never intended to create a supermajority nor was the filibuster ever intended to create a supermajority on every issue. If Sinema and Manchin were interested in compromise, they would force Republicans to compromise or fashion their own compromise for themselves. They are part of the problem.
I'd like more Republicans and Democrats to not tow party lines and think for themselves.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that. - Mitch Hedberg

LOL!!

No, I'm more than happy to call my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend my girlfriend...

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List