On polling - Trump says the quiet part out loud

Give him about a week, and he'll admit the truth almost every time! :lol:

Exactly one week ago, I wrote these words: "If you listen to him long enough -- no easy chore -- Donald Trump will tell you all his secrets."​
Well, he did it again.​
During his speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas, Texas, over the weekend, Trump let loose with this line explaining his strategy on polling:​
"If it's bad, I say it's fake. If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll ever."
Yup. That about captures it!​
There are very few through lines for Donald Trump since he entered American politics in earnest in early 2015. His obsession with polling is definitely one of them.​

He's a full time bullshitter and even his rubes know it.

DrLove Trump lives rent free in your vacuous noggin.

You are the High Priest of the TDS Cult.

During his speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas, Texas, over the weekend, Trump let loose with this line explaining his strategy on polling:"If it's bad, I say it's fake. If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll ever."

Well, as the poster DLove implies......it's an honesty issue. And anybody who can fog a mirror recognizes the bad marriage Don and Honesty have always had.
Always. All the time.

Don Trump said as much in his interview with Lesley Stahl, when she queried him on a 60-Minutes session about his fabrications about 'Fake News'. He said then that he flogs the 'Fake News' mule so that people won't believe news stories...even if true ....that describe something negative about him, his character, judgment, or motives.

So yes, poster Love mines a true vein there. Don Trump gaslights any and all. All the time.
No one needs a Ken Burns documentary to comprehend that. True that?

ps....as far as this RWNJ Wackaloon trope about Trump Derangement Syndrome......well, notice it always comes from a Trump Devoted Sycophant.
Sycophancy runs deep there. It's sad. Really.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard to believe that, as dumb as you claim your boyfriend Trump is, he's figured out how polls work
See the post above, Marvin.
It's an honesty issue with Don Trump.
I you were honest.....you'd admit it.
Honest, you really would.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shut the fuck up and put your mask back on, or else.
Ouchamama, sounds like someone scored a bit of a Bazinga! on poor poster Marvin. Honestly.

Exactly one week ago, I wrote these words: "If you listen to him long enough -- no easy chore -- Donald Trump will tell you all his secrets."​
Well, he did it again.​
During his speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas, Texas, over the weekend, Trump let loose with this line explaining his strategy on polling:​
"If it's bad, I say it's fake. If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll ever."
There are very few through lines for Donald Trump since he entered American politics in earnest in early 2015. His obsession with polling is definitely one of them.​

Well, he did it again.​

The loyal trump Nazis will call their cult leader's admission "fake news", just as he commanded them at CPAC.

Well, he did it again.​

The loyal trump Nazis will call their cult leader's admission "fake news", just as he commanded them at CPAC.

Fox News ran a disclaimer on Trump's CPAC talk.

Well, he did it again.​

Fox News ran a disclaimer on Trump's CPAC talk.
The trump Nazis must be reassured constantly, and it's the job of the liars at FOX Noise to say whatever it takes to do this.

Forum List

Back