On our Dime Alert!! President didn't ride in his Canada made Bus!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Get this!

The so called “Bus Tour” was not a bus tour at all

This is really disgusting! The so called “Bus Tour” was not a bus tour at all !

An AP reporter said that Obama might have ridden these expensive buses only one mile at each stop. Therefore, it wasn’t really a “BUS TOUR”! Obamaspent most of the “BUS TOUR” on an airplane traveling between stops. Itlooks like Obama has scammed the American people again........ with the help of the liberal media. It’s no damn telling just how much this “show” cost the American taxpayer.

OBAMA’S HYPOCRISY KNOWS NO BOUNDS !!!

"Greyhound 1".... Secret Service Buys Two New $1.1 Million Buses For Three-Day Trip…

President Barack Obama (C) walks to his bus as he arrives in Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Minnesota, August 15, 2011, where he is to begin his three-day bus tour in the Midwest centering on ways to grow the economy.

He FLYS into an airport somewhere in the midwest, hops into a brand new 1.1 Million $ bus, paid for by you and me, for a “bus tour” ‘around the midwest’, and after an hour or so, gets driven back to the airport for ANOTHER FLIGHT, lands at another airport where another 1.1 Million $ brand new black bus is waiting for him… and repeats all that until his midwest bus‘tour’ is done?? Oh yes......and THEN he leaves on a 12 day vacation to Martha's Vineyard.......to REST UP from this campaign bus tour!

And don't forget........those brand new shiny black buses aren’t DRIVEN to the location where they meet Obama. Those buses are loaded up on one or more C-17s. Then, they are flown to the destination ahead of AirForce- AND!.......this is REPEATED FOR EVERY CAMPAIGN STOP.

On this 'bus tour', the Prez will lecture the 'little people' on how they need to live within their means and cut-back! Remember when very recently Obama told that family man to GO BUY A HYBRID VAN when he said he couldn’t afford to fill up his truck???? Obama's 'carbon footprint' must be as large as most cities by now.

All of this on the taxpayer's dime.....But remember, this is NOT a campaign trip - it is "Meet with the people" trip only! So that the DNC does NOT pay a cent for all of this.

LiveLeak.com - The so called ?Bus Tour? was not a bus tour at all

And there are PICTURES to prove it's true!

THIS IS THE MAN lecturing people about how we all have to make "sacrifices." While HE lives like a KING AT OUR EXPENSE!

If this doesn't make you boiling mad you either are a mind numbed Obamabot, or you just don't care that Obama is spending our future for his own luxury, as long as you get your government goodies (which I guess is the same as an obamabot).

Keep this up Obama! 2012 is coming!

Expect this to be another thread where the liberals remain silent, hoping it goes away fast.

That's how they react to stuff they can't spin. :eusa_shhh:

The secret service asked for the Buses not Obama.

You do realise these stupid made up issues resonate with only partisan party over country slugs like you right?

You will gain not one single vote with this type of overblown crap and will more likely lose votes due to it.

You do realise these stupid made up issues resonate with only partisan party over country slugs like you right?

You will gain not one single vote with this type of overblown crap and will more likely lose votes due to it.

How in the hell do you know what the secret service asked for ?

Do they provide you daily updates ?

Idiot.

Silly people. They probably thought he might actually use them.

I heard the bus was lined with Gold and was powered by caviar and champagne. It's a good thing you've uncovered this critical issue. Thanks!

NICE TRY!

The Secret Service asked for the buses JUST OUT OF THE AIR. No prompting from the admin.

Why they wanted them for the Bush admin too.

Oh, wait. They didn't!

Really, REALLY stupid attempt at spin libs. But that's not surprising considering who you have as president.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Idiot.

Even if the Secret Service did, they didn't request the buses just out of midair.

It was done because of some wish of the president, LIKE A PHONY BUS TOUR.

When they can show the same actions being taken by Bush (like carrying buses in an Airforce One entourage to make it look like Bush was riding around the country) then they MAY have their argument.

I'm not going to hold my breath that the libs will be able to find that for us.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Be fair now... there is no way he'd have had enough time to make all those campaign stops, er, jobs tour stops, if he had traveled between them by bus.

He's campaigning. That's that's our system. What are you whining about? I thought defeating him was a slam dunk?!?! Seems like some are more worried than they make out! :cool:

I heard the bus was lined with Gold and was powered by caviar and champagne. It's a good thing you've uncovered this critical issue. Thanks!

Dear liberals:

Good! Good!

Keep up this arrogance liberals.

Act like such extravagant expense while the rest of the country is struggling to be a "trivial matter."

I encourage you to keep this up right into the 2012 election!

Thank you for your help in the upcoming election!

From your good friends in the Tea Party!

2012 is coming! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Idiot.

Its been in the news , I guess people like you dont get all the information

He's campaigning. That's that's our system. What are you whining about? I thought defeating him was a slam dunk?!?! Seems like some are more worried than they make out! :cool:

NICE TRY!

But IF HE IS CAMPAINGING, THEN WHY THE HELL ARE WE PAYING FOR IT?????????????

You can't spin your way out of this libs! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama claimed it was a cross country "listening tour." A tour WE ARE PAYING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campaign tours are paid for on CAMPAIGN FUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how do you explain why we are paying for this?

Keep trying libs.

2012 is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dear liberals:

Good! Good!

Act like such extravagant expense while the rest of the country is struggling to be a "trivial matter."

The rich people you worship aren't struggling, what do you care?

If this is the biggest issue we can find to berate Obama, God help us.

Oh right. Why should we care how much he spends in an economy like this?

You are just batting a thousand with the RINO wisdom today!

You are still in mourning that Tim Pawlenty dropped out of the race, aren't you?

Dear liberals:

Good! Good!

The rich people you worship aren't struggling, what do you care?

You think ONLY rich people are paying for this?????????????

You better talk to Obama's resident rich man!

Obama Supporter Warren Buffett’s Co. Hasn’t Paid Some Taxes Since 2002

Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway Owes Back Taxes | TheBlaze.com

Because while Buffet says we need to raise taxes on him, he's been skating on his taxes while WE pay for Obama's extravagant lifestyle.

Keep trying to find that spin. You're already beginning to flounder.

NICE TRY!

But IF HE IS CAMPAINGING, THEN WHY THE HELL ARE WE PAYING FOR IT?????????????

You can't spin your way out of this libs! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama claimed it was a cross country "listening tour." A tour WE ARE PAYING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campaign tours are paid for on CAMPAIGN FUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how do you explain why we are paying for this?

Keep trying libs.

2012 is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now I know you wusses are worried. Who would post something like this but a self-loathing loser with a loser philosophy? You don't have a single candidate that can touch Obama on the stump!!! :lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back