On NPR, David Brooks Says Democrats Are 'Crazy' to Think Trump Can Win in 2020

Liberals are breaking out in flop sweat that impeachment is going to backfire and that Donald Trump will be re-elected in November. So if you need someone to shake you out of your fears, there's always pseudo-conservative David Brooks of The New York Times. On the Friday "Week in Politics" segment on NPR's All Things Considered, he said Democrats are "crazy" to think Trump can win again.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Here, let me correct the header: "On NPR, David Brooks Says Democrats Are BEING DRIVEN 'Crazy' KNOWING Trump WILL Win in 2020." There, that's more like it.
Thanks. I hope David Brooks is right.

Unfortunately for you, he is usually wrong by his own admission. Anybody with his track record should automatically be dismissed.

David Brooks: "My Predictions Have Been Wrong Consistently," However Trump Will Underperform In Iowa
David Brooks: "My Predictions Have Been Wrong Consistently," However Trump Will Underperform In Iowa
How can his consistently wrong predictions and Trump winning be recondiled

None of the talking heads of left or right, or posters on this board can accurately predict the 2020 election at this time. If someone does, it is dumb luck, although there is a betting line in Los Vegas that will be glad to take your money. Too much can happen between now and then, so go ahead and pound each other for entertainment value only. :)

Oh, I think Trump will "win" (read: buy) the election.
Inside Donald Trump’s army of super PACs and MAGA nonprofits – Center for Public Integrity

Follow the money. Always follow the money.

Like Hillary bought it in 2016?

Liberals are breaking out in flop sweat that impeachment is going to backfire and that Donald Trump will be re-elected in November. So if you need someone to shake you out of your fears, there's always pseudo-conservative David Brooks of The New York Times. On the Friday "Week in Politics" segment on NPR's All Things Considered, he said Democrats are "crazy" to think Trump can win again.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Here, let me correct the header: "On NPR, David Brooks Says Democrats Are BEING DRIVEN 'Crazy' KNOWING Trump WILL Win in 2020." There, that's more like it.

Unfortunately for you, he is usually wrong by his own admission. Anybody with his track record should automatically be dismissed.

None of the talking heads of left or right, or posters on this board can accurately predict the 2020 election at this time. If someone does, it is dumb luck, although there is a betting line in Los Vegas that will be glad to take your money. Too much can happen between now and then, so go ahead and pound each other for entertainment value only. :)

Inside Donald Trump’s army of super PACs and MAGA nonprofits – Center for Public Integrity

He tricked you into voting for him in 2016.

He tricked you into voting for him in 2016.

Blaine voted for him......twice!

Trump did not really win in 2016 more like Hillary threw away her chance to win. A similar scenario is being set up by the Ds this election. The Ds are raising taxes and reducing government services at the state and local levels.

Then there are the federal courts who are going ape about FISA misuse. Cascading failure of due process by the house in the impeachment lite comedy are likely to get some contempt citations.

He's another libtard who is out of touch with average Americans and lives in a liberal bubble.

Forum List

Back