On my order I shot down a freak'n balloon

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
ap_88091304491.jpg

I remember how anti-gun he was before those pictures surfaced. Once they came out he was so demoralized he removed all ads except for the ones with his name.
I think it was the imagery and the hat that made him look silly, like a character off of Spaceballs. He was riding a rolling tank in the middle of nowhere. Even he laughed at it years later.

Balloons remind Biden of all the little girls birthday parties he went to with all the hair sniffing and pawing. So it's understandable that he wouldn't want to pop the balloon.

Nope! He is damned because he didn't have the balls to shoot it down BEFORE it crossed our borders.
I saw the bear enter our camp, and watched while it destroyed the tent, ate all the food, killed the wife and kids, and shit in the coffee pot ... but as it was headed back into the woods, I shot it.

Don't I get any credit?

Your friend, Joe Biden.

I think it was the imagery and the hat that made him look silly, like a character off of Spaceballs. He was riding a rolling tank in the middle of nowhere. Even he laughed at it years later.
Yeah....he was demoralized at the time and his candidacy went completely off the rails because of it.

Later it was "sour grapes" and he could actually laugh about it....it was ridiculous looking for sure.

The contrast of an anti-gun platform while he was riding in a tank with the ridiculous looking helmet....gotta remember that this was on the heels of so many soldiers returning from Vietnam and being called "baby killers" by so many Democrats. Being a soldier wasn't a positive by the Democrat extremists at the time.

It's politics....it's all about pandering, slander, and saying what people want to hear instead of what they need to hear.

Nope! He is damned because he didn't have the balls to shoot it down BEFORE it crossed our borders.

NORAD had to be aware of that balloon before it ever entered our airspace, as well as its origination. You're right, they should have blasted that thing out of the sky before it flew over sensitive locations.

NORAD had to be aware of that balloon before it ever entered our airspace, as well as its origination. You're right, they should have blasted that thing out of the sky before it flew over sensitive locations.

NORAD is spot on tracking Santie Claus.

But it might have landed on a Prairie dog's head in BFE Montana!

Not necessarily. NORAD relays on a signature. A balloon if this nature leaves little to no signature. I’m sure it was detected at some point though.

There should be a way to bring it down slowly.. attach a weight to it.... bring it down and find out what Chinese were up to

Forum List

Back