on Memorial day, real NYT headline: "Why Does the Military Celebrate White Supremacy? Let's rename bases for American heroes, not racist traitors"

25May20 is African Liberation Day.

thousands of blacks are still enslaved by other blacks ! Black People Are Still Slaves. Why Haven't You Heard About Them?
Those are Arabs you retard. Cant you read?
You picked that little blurb out of that whole article? Why don't you read the whole article.

thousands of blacks are still enslaved by other blacks ! Black People Are Still Slaves. Why Haven't You Heard About Them?
blacks also profit from the lave trade ! and who do you think is selling them to the arabs ?Africa is again the world’s epicenter of modern-day slavery

You picked that little blurb out of that whole article? Why don't you read the whole article.
Because I dont pollute my mind with white boy history.

blacks also profit from the lave trade ! and who do you think is selling them to the arabs ?Africa is again the world’s epicenter of modern-day slavery
Theres always going to be some sellouts. Theyre like Black republicans. Doesnt change the fact that I will be celebrating African Liberation Day tomorrow. RBG baby!

Theres always going to be some sellouts. Theyre like Black republicans.
well when are you going to get off the dem plantation and go free your enslaved African brethren ?

Theres always going to be some sellouts. Theyre like Black republicans.
well when are you going to get off the dem plantation and go free your enslaved African brethren ?
What makes you think I am a dem, that they have a plantation, and I dont already fight for total African freedom?

Theres always going to be some sellouts. Theyre like Black republicans. Doesnt change the fact that I will be celebrating African Liberation Day tomorrow. RBG baby!
so self reliance and taking responsibility and not blaming others for lifes problems is being a sellout ??

so self reliance and taking responsibility and not blaming others for lifes problems is being a sellout ??
No. I said being a Black repub is being a sellout. Cant you read?

Forum List

Back