“On June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestiniian"

How so? Most Palestinians have grandparents from that era.

How many Palestinians today are actually and originally from Egypt or Syria or Lebanon?

My grandparents were from Scotland, England, and Germany.

Does that mean that I am not American.

Just a thought. If I was required to go back "home" where would that be?

Where your parents are from, I suppose.

Don't enlightened people like that reporter told Jews to "get the hell out of the land and go back to poland?"

So they are not less Israelis, by judging your logic.

Find me the offspring of those nations. Then we can have a discussion.
Lipush, you have stated that your family went there before 1948.

What race/ethnicity were the majority of the people who lived there when your family immigrated? :cool:

Who was here in the 1880-1900? Surely it was not "Palestinians" as we see them today.
Lipush, you didn't answer my question.

Again, "when you and your family immigrated there before 1948; what was the race/ethnicity of the majority of the people who lived there"?

Lipush, you have stated that your family went there before 1948.

What race/ethnicity were the majority of the people who lived there when your family immigrated? :cool:

Who was here in the 1880-1900? Surely it was not "Palestinians" as we see them today.

Again, "when you and your family immigrated there before 1948; what was the race/ethnicity of the majority of the people who lived there"?

the Jews and Arabs of the area known as "Falestina".

Which in the West is spelled and pronounced "Palestine". :cool:

Which in the West is spelled and pronounced "Palestine". :cool:

I don't think the west means the same think."Palestine", or "Falastin", or "פלסטין" or "فلسطين" can be viewed in more than one way

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Jews were always in the land. Much before the first Arab was born.

For Israelis the "right over land" belong to a RELIGION, not to the people that actually born in the place.

that means that if you convert tomorrow you can come to the place you never were before and scream "MY HOME!!!! those people that have other religion allowing themselves to be born in my home!! somebody! Join the army and fight for the right of one religion over this place!"

The religion is only 1% of the meaning of being a "Jew". What you say maybe correct, however, for Muslims it is the same thing. I doubt any of the Arabs/Muslim around the world would have fight for the Palestinians if they were Buddhists. Their claim of the Homeland of the Jews is simply because it is by their point of view, A Muslim land.

You can simply say it's the aspect of the conflict on both Jews and Muslims.

I say we should grow up of this aspect.
I don't see myself as a Jew or Israeli in another way that I see myself as a Jerusalemist or have loyalties to the school I went to, or a job.
those are meaningless facts about me.

I see everybody that born in our country as people that have the right to stay and the rights for all the human rights.

I don't want to fight against you, but as you write here you try to represent me.

some of the people in Israel can be descendants of the biblic Jews that turn to Christianity and Islam when those religions became popular. Some of us can be descendants of people that convert in to Jewdism at some point. this place was occupied by so many empires during so many years, everyone here can be from any of them. but the most importent thing is that it doesn't matter.

If you bring argument that we should do all this violations of human rights because of security or strategic reasons, I will understand you, and we could get some sympathy and understanding and not only look like "the bad guys". But I ask you, as someone you feel something too because of 99% of Jewdism, Israelism and Hebrewism that inside me - stop this ridiculous discussion without any historic evidence and references.

Please.

How many Palestinians today are actually and originally from Egypt or Syria or Lebanon?

Don't enlightened people like that reporter told Jews to "get the hell out of the land and go back to poland?"

"get the hell out of the land and go back to poland?"

I was just a figure of speech. It is said that the Palestinians should go back to Jordan even though none of their family had ever been there.

Most Palestinians have ancestors that go back hundreds even thousands of years. Then foreigners came in claiming superior rights. That is to root of the conflict.

I was just a figure of speech. It is said that the Palestinians should go back to Jordan even though none of their family had ever been there.

Most Palestinians have ancestors that go back hundreds even thousands of years. Then foreigners came in claiming superior rights. That is to root of the conflict.

*We* believe the root of this conflict is Islam.

I still think that's the correct answer.

At the time of the creation of the Israeli state in 1948, it is estimated that the Christians of Palestine numbered some 350,000. Almost 20 percent of the total population at the time, they constituted a vibrant and ancient community; their forbears had listened to St. Peter in Jerusalem as he preached at the first Pentecost. Yet Zionist doctrine held that Palestine was “a land without a people for a people without a land.” Of the 750,000 Palestinians that were forced from their homes in 1948, some 50,000 were Christians—7 percent of the total number of refugees and 35 percent of the total number of Christians living in Palestine at the time.

In the process of “Judaizing” Palestine, numerous convents, hospices, seminaries, and churches were either destroyed or cleared of their Christian owners and custodians. In one of the most spectacular attacks on a Christian target, on May 17, 1948, the Armenian Orthodox Patriarchate was shelled with about 100 mortar rounds—launched by Zionist forces from the already occupied monastery of the Benedictine Fathers on Mount Zion. The bombardment also damaged St. Jacob’s Convent, the Archangel’s Convent, and their appended churches, their two elementary and seminary schools, as well as their libraries, killing eight people and wounding 120.

Forgotten Christians | The American Conservative

Islam????

At the time of the creation of the Israeli state in 1948, it is estimated that the Christians of Palestine numbered some 350,000. Almost 20 percent of the total population at the time, they constituted a vibrant and ancient community; their forbears had listened to St. Peter in Jerusalem as he preached at the first Pentecost. Yet Zionist doctrine held that Palestine was “a land without a people for a people without a land.” Of the 750,000 Palestinians that were forced from their homes in 1948, some 50,000 were Christians—7 percent of the total number of refugees and 35 percent of the total number of Christians living in Palestine at the time.

In the process of “Judaizing” Palestine, numerous convents, hospices, seminaries, and churches were either destroyed or cleared of their Christian owners and custodians. In one of the most spectacular attacks on a Christian target, on May 17, 1948, the Armenian Orthodox Patriarchate was shelled with about 100 mortar rounds—launched by Zionist forces from the already occupied monastery of the Benedictine Fathers on Mount Zion. The bombardment also damaged St. Jacob’s Convent, the Archangel’s Convent, and their appended churches, their two elementary and seminary schools, as well as their libraries, killing eight people and wounding 120.

Islam????

Yes.

Islam????

Yes.

Then why does Israel attack Christians?

Bullshit. Palestinians are Arab invaders from neighboring lands. At the time Israel was formed there were about a total 250,000 Arabs in today's Israel, most of them had migrated to Israel because of jobs and opportunities. The rest became Jordanians. After the 48 and 67 wars those that chose to stay in Israel got to be Israeli citizens with full rights. Those that chose to commit genocide on the Jews along with their Arab brethern failed miserably and are still moaning about it. Upon the formation of the state of Israel, Arab animals committed ethnic cleansing on 1.5 million Jews that had been living there for hundreds if not thousands of years. These are Jews that can clearly trace their ancestry to ancient Babylonia and therefore the Jews that fled the two destructions of the temple in ancient Israel. Most of these Jews and their decendants are now living Israel. One can argue very successfully that they are back home.

Out of the Fallen Ottoman Empire many of today's Middle Eastern countries were formed, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen, Kuwait, UAE, Iraq, etc and of course Israel. Muslims seem to only have a problem with Jews having their own country in what is clearly the ancient homeland of their ancestors. Now why is that? Because this conflict has never been about occupation or "land theft", it has always been about Muslim intolerance and bigotry.

Good news is Israel is here to stay and one of the most advanced, successful nations in the world, by all measures.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Last edited:

When the German Nazis were committing genocide on the Jews they kept telling them "why don't you go back to Israel where you came from?" Fast froward 60 years the IslamoNazis are telling the Jews to go back to where they came from, while they cheer for the genocide of the Jews and deny the Holocaust.

Sad but true. Seems like humanity never learns.

Then why does Israel attack Christians?
99% of the worlds Christians would rather have Israel control Christianity's holiest sites than Muslims who are good at destroying them, if that's what you're asking. In fact, most Israel is also home to Bahaiism's holiest site, and the Bahaais are very grateful for that.

Christians in Muslim nations are under constant attack by Muslims, yet you raise concern about Israeli treatment of Christians? You're either joking, a liar, or maybe you were dropped on your head when you were a kid.

Forum List

Back