On Gab, Truth Social and beyond, antisemitic threats continue in wake of the FBI's Mar-a-Lago search

This talks about the open antisemitism of the Q-Anon cult.

Note that about a fourth of Republicans say they believe the central tenets of the Q-cult. That's a lot of Republican antisemites.

‘When a Florida synagogue canceled its “Beach Shabbat” services amid threats against one of its board members, the judge who signed the warrant authorizing an FBI search of President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, it felt to some like a pivotal moment in the history of American antisemitism.

“The combination of a synagogue in Florida having to cancel Shabbat due to antisemitic threats against the Jewish judge who signed the Trump warrant, combined with right-wing media figures pointing out that Merrick Garland is Jewish, is making me very uneasy as an American Jew,” a doctoral student in American Jewish history named Joel Swanson wrote on Twitter.

Many of the attacks on Judge Bruce Reinhardt have referenced his Jewish identity, from a viral tweet by retired baseball player Lenny Dykstra to chatter on pro-Trump message boards. So, too, has criticism of Merrick Garland, the U.S. attorney general who authorized the search as part of an ongoing investigation into whether Trump may have violated the Espionage Act.

The torrent of antisemitic vitriol against them have raised concerns that Trump’s base, which has already shown potential for violence, could channel that rhetoric into action.

“We know that U.S. extremists are willing to act on their beliefs. And we know, for some of these extremists, antisemitism is adjacent to their other ideologies,” said Oren Segal, vice president of the Center on Extremism at the Anti-Defamation League.’

More at the link.
This is my shocked face.

From our own fine board members.

Garland and Adam Schiff are Jewish terrorist

From our own fine board members.
Yea...support for the rank and file.

And WHY did those asshole Trumpers say shit like that?

Because they thought Trump wanted them to

Well dumbfuck, just listen to your beloved squad members..

Now, as another poster suggested, go suck a cock.
Thank you for confirming what I already knew. You are a 13 year old special ed student who was expelled for being a school yard bully. I do not converse with emotionally disturbed juveniles. Get the fuck out of her and come back when you grow up, which I suspect will be never

Thank you for confirming what I already knew. You are a 13 year old special ed student who was expelled for being a school yard bully. I do not converse with emotionally disturbed juveniles. Get the fuck out of her and come back when you grow up, which I suspect will be never
So you are nothing but a whiny fucking bitch who can’t handle the truth. Run away bitch, run away. Go suck another cock you proven liar.

‘When a Florida synagogue canceled its “Beach Shabbat” services amid threats against one of its board members, the judge who signed the warrant authorizing an FBI search of President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, it felt to some like a pivotal moment in the history of American antisemitism.

“The combination of a synagogue in Florida having to cancel Shabbat due to antisemitic threats against the Jewish judge who signed the Trump warrant, combined with right-wing media figures pointing out that Merrick Garland is Jewish, is making me very uneasy as an American Jew,” a doctoral student in American Jewish history named Joel Swanson wrote on Twitter.

Many of the attacks on Judge Bruce Reinhardt have referenced his Jewish identity, from a viral tweet by retired baseball player Lenny Dykstra to chatter on pro-Trump message boards. So, too, has criticism of Merrick Garland, the U.S. attorney general who authorized the search as part of an ongoing investigation into whether Trump may have violated the Espionage Act.

The torrent of antisemitic vitriol against them have raised concerns that Trump’s base, which has already shown potential for violence, could channel that rhetoric into action.

“We know that U.S. extremists are willing to act on their beliefs. And we know, for some of these extremists, antisemitism is adjacent to their other ideologies,” said Oren Segal, vice president of the Center on Extremism at the Anti-Defamation League.’

More at the link.

1661222974519.png

Get off of your lazy ass and explain what you mean ! What is the lie? spell it out!

Its pretty obvious.
The search warrant for Mar-a-lago was totally illegal and ridiculous.
The proper thing for the executive branch to do if they thought Trump had been careless about classified docs, would have been to just send someone to ask to see them to ensure everything was appropriate.
A judge ordering a search warrant is an incredible violation of private property rights.
The law is clear, presidents are above and totally immune to any and ALL classified doc laws.
It is the FBI who were in violation of the law.

Really! You said that the OP was a lie, but you do not seem to have the brain power to explain why or how. That is pretty fucking pathetic. You add nothing to the quality of discourse on this board. In fact you drag it into the gutter.

If there were threats against the judge who illegally authorized the search warrant for Mar-a-lago, that would not have had any effect on any Jewish community at all.
The opening post tries to imply victimhood for Jews by Trump supporters, and it is only Jews who are associating threats against the particular judge, as applying to all Jews.
And what Jews should be doing instead, is denouncing this illegal action by the judge as well.
Instead they are playing the false victim card once again, making them come off as evil supporters of this illegal search warrant.
So then instead of ranting about non-existent hatred of Jews, this opening posts shows a deliberate manipulation of reality that makes Jews look very BAD.
No one should be defending this wayward judge.
What he did was clearly illegal and totally unprecedented.

Forum List

Back