On Gab, Truth Social and beyond, antisemitic threats continue in wake of the FBI's Mar-a-Lago search

‘When a Florida synagogue canceled its “Beach Shabbat” services amid threats against one of its board members, the judge who signed the warrant authorizing an FBI search of President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, it felt to some like a pivotal moment in the history of American antisemitism.

“The combination of a synagogue in Florida having to cancel Shabbat due to antisemitic threats against the Jewish judge who signed the Trump warrant, combined with right-wing media figures pointing out that Merrick Garland is Jewish, is making me very uneasy as an American Jew,” a doctoral student in American Jewish history named Joel Swanson wrote on Twitter.

Many of the attacks on Judge Bruce Reinhardt have referenced his Jewish identity, from a viral tweet by retired baseball player Lenny Dykstra to chatter on pro-Trump message boards. So, too, has criticism of Merrick Garland, the U.S. attorney general who authorized the search as part of an ongoing investigation into whether Trump may have violated the Espionage Act.

The torrent of antisemitic vitriol against them have raised concerns that Trump’s base, which has already shown potential for violence, could channel that rhetoric into action.

“We know that U.S. extremists are willing to act on their beliefs. And we know, for some of these extremists, antisemitism is adjacent to their other ideologies,” said Oren Segal, vice president of the Center on Extremism at the Anti-Defamation League.’

More at the link.
OMG.

This is a stretch even for the Democrat Dupe Army.

The utter irony of a leftard crying about Anti-Semitic behavior when it’s the left that engages in that behavior constantly.
The OP's a liberal, not a leftist.

Ironically, confusing a liberal with a leftist is like calling a Nazi Jewish.

But the OP is an idiotic premise even for a modern liberal, and that's saying a LOT.

Of course it is. The objection against the judge is because of his illegal and partisan act of signing a partisan search warrant. It has nothing to do with him being Jewish.. Unless the enemy democrats want to say that following Justiice Kavanaugh around is because he's a catholic
IRISH Catholic! :eek:

Democrats are hateful raging bigots!! :eek: :eek:

‘When a Florida synagogue canceled its “Beach Shabbat” services amid threats against one of its board members, the judge who signed the warrant authorizing an FBI search of President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, it felt to some like a pivotal moment in the history of American antisemitism.

“The combination of a synagogue in Florida having to cancel Shabbat due to antisemitic threats against the Jewish judge who signed the Trump warrant, combined with right-wing media figures pointing out that Merrick Garland is Jewish, is making me very uneasy as an American Jew,” a doctoral student in American Jewish history named Joel Swanson wrote on Twitter.

Many of the attacks on Judge Bruce Reinhardt have referenced his Jewish identity, from a viral tweet by retired baseball player Lenny Dykstra to chatter on pro-Trump message boards. So, too, has criticism of Merrick Garland, the U.S. attorney general who authorized the search as part of an ongoing investigation into whether Trump may have violated the Espionage Act.

The torrent of antisemitic vitriol against them have raised concerns that Trump’s base, which has already shown potential for violence, could channel that rhetoric into action.

“We know that U.S. extremists are willing to act on their beliefs. And we know, for some of these extremists, antisemitism is adjacent to their other ideologies,” said Oren Segal, vice president of the Center on Extremism at the Anti-Defamation League.’

More at the link.

I see the game and I reject it.

You are under serious heat for the stupid, STUPID corrupt FBI raid, so Identity Politics it is. "You can't criticize the magistrate, he has IDENTITY CRED!!"

no.

Rejected.

The dirty little secret is that anonymous anti-Semitic threats probably originate from the left just so they have something to complain about when it seems public support for the gestapo raid is not what lefties expected. WTF is going on when the Judge complains, the FBI barricades itself and the Jewish community in Florida think's it's under attack because the former president's home was raided by government thugs?
Liberals, not the left, but yes.

It wouldn't have been that hard for any of the conservatives here to renounce the current wave of conservative antisemitism, but none of them did. Instead, they all chose to run cover for their favorite antisemites.

The Q cult is openly antisemitic. All the white supremacists are open antisemites. That's at least a third of the GOP.

No wonder all the Republicans here are tonguing antisemite rectums. Antisemite white supremacists are their base, so they have to support them.

(Okay, technically conservatives don't _have_ to love antisemites. They just _do_, because they place their fascist lust for power ahead of not being a human shitstain.)

"Renounce"

We're not jumping through your hoops.

You can hold them up and screech "renounce!" til you're crying and blue in the face. We don't dance to your tune, and we don't care.

Holy shit! Really? You really do not have to keep trying so hard to prove that you are a Zombie Troll Bot who does not know he is dead.
Possibly the worst thing to come from this ugly period has been how the Alt Right/White Nationalist movement was let out of its cage.

Admittedly, I don't think anyone realized how big it was, or how full of paranoid rage it was. I sure didn't.

So now we have to deal without this without them pulling the country apart. I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Possibly the worst thing to come from this ugly period has been how the Alt Right/White Nationalist movement was let out of its cage.

Admittedly, I don't think anyone realized how big it was, or how full of paranoid rage it was. I sure didn't.

So now we have to deal without this without them pulling country falling apart. I guess we'll see.
/———/ “So now we have to deal without this without them pulling country falling apart. I guess we'll see.”
Did Bananas Republic Joe write that for you?

So now we have to deal without this without them pulling the country apart. I guess we'll see.
The worst thing to come from this ugly period?

The virus that impacted so many liberals in 2016 and turned them into shambling, brain dead zombies roaming the country spewing rancid bullshit like this.

One way to recognize them is their endless projection of the danger they represent onto those still human.

But I don't hate my liberal zombie neighbors; I pray for a cure which can restore them to a human state.

:)

The worst thing to come from this ugly period?

The virus that impacted so many liberals in 2016 and turned them into shambling, brain dead zombies roaming the country spewing rancid bullshit like this.

One way to recognize them is their endless projection of the danger they represent onto those still human.

But I don't hate my liberal zombie neighbors; I pray for a cure which can restore them to a human state.

:)
Uh, okay Q.

Care to elaborate on that?
Well dumbfuck, just listen to your beloved squad members..

Now, as another poster suggested, go suck a cock.

Let me know then they are outside of his house protesting like the leftists do to judges they don't like. What's his address lets get that posted shall we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wouldn't have been that hard for any of the conservatives here to renounce the current wave of conservative antisemitism, but none of them did. Instead, they all chose to run cover for their favorite antisemites.

The Q cult is openly antisemitic. All the white supremacists are open antisemites. That's at least a third of the GOP.

No wonder all the Republicans here are tonguing antisemite rectums. Antisemite white supremacists are their base, so they have to support them.

(Okay, technically conservatives don't _have_ to love antisemites. They just _do_, because they place their fascist lust for power ahead of not being a human shitstain.)
Another pack of lies and bullshit from a known loser. The Anti-Semites are all yours you racist prick. Now, since you seem to be big on homosexual acts, go see regressive pervert.... you walking lying shitstain.

Forum List

Back