on ESPN at his Saudi-sponsored golf event, Trump Defends Saudi Arabia From 9/11 Families in Shocking Comments: ‘Nobody’s Gotten to the Bottom of 9/11’

A military tour in Arabia is very difficult and they never actually experience the country or the people.
wrong----my uhm "client" formed her opinion
as active duty black christian american girl visiting
hospitable Saudis in their homes. The very bright
and articulate young lady actually believed that the
negative experience in Saudi Arabia had rendered her
PHYSICALLY ILL. What else is so DIFFICULT in
SAUDIA ARABIA and for whom?

'No one has gotten to the bottom of 9/11' is defending Saudi and 'attacking' victims and their families?

Sounds pretty fairly factual to me...
just what is the BOTTOM ISSUE OF 9/11? IMHO
Trump has a remarkable inability to express himself.
He is all but dysphasic

just what is the BOTTOM ISSUE OF 9/11? IMHO
Trump has a remarkable inability to express himself.
He is all but dysphasic
The actual perpetrators of 9/11 began flight training in the US under Clinton, and no one noticed they weren't interested in learning how to LAND the aircraft...

Regulations / Restrictions put in place under Clinton to protect Clinton prevented US agencies from sharing Intel...

UBL claimed credit for 9/11 - UBL was a sworn enemy of the Royal Saudi Family who sought to destroy / overthrow them, but snowflakes want to claim the entire Saudi Govt / family was behind 9/11...

Not only the Bushes but Clintons and Obamas were thick as thieves with the Saudi Royal Family...Biden even 'fist-bumped' the Butcher of Khashoggi and lied about pressuring the Saudis on their humanitarian violations...

...but Trump is 'evil' because he pointed out that the main issues regarding the attack on 9/11 have never been hammered out...

:p

The actual perpetrators of 9/11 began flight training in the US under Clinton, and no one noticed they weren't interested in learning how to LAND the aircraft...

Regulations / Restrictions put in place under Clinton to protect Clinton prevented US agencies from sharing Intel...

UBL claimed credit for 9/11 - UBL was a sworn enemy of the Royal Saudi Family who sought to destroy / overthrow them, but snowflakes want to claim the entire Saudi Govt / family was behind 9/11...

Not only the Bushes but Clintons and Obamas were thick as thieves with the Saudi Royal Family...Biden even 'fist-bumped' the Butcher of Khashoggi and lied about pressuring the Saudis on their humanitarian violations...

...but Trump is 'evil' because he pointed out that the main issues regarding the attack on 9/11 have never been hammered out...

OK ----all true---SORTA. The real issue that CAUSED the 9/11 attack is RELIGION AS IT IS
TAUGHT IN SAUDI ARABIA----the sunni form.
Saudi arabia humanitarian issues are SUNNI ISLAM.
Sorry, I am not going to LOOK FOR A CITATION--but
fact is that even OSAMA's daddy was concerned over Baby Osama's hyper-religiosity---poor kid's Yemeni
mom was so nuts that DADDY divorced her

SO? anyone in his right mind would want the
mass murdering Baathist swine---Bashar and
Saddam-----OUT. Your complaint is a replay of
the islamo nazi meme---very popular in ISLAMO NAZI LITERATURE. that 'the jews of the world
declared war on the muslim SAINT--Adolf Hitler
in 1933'. Islamo nazis despise clear minded
discernment

Are you talking about Samuel Untermyer? His speech from Madison Square Garden is quite famous. The Arabs had nothing to do with that.

The main issues being....?

OK ----all true---SORTA. The real issue that CAUSED the 9/11 attack is RELIGION AS IT IS
TAUGHT IN SAUDI ARABIA----the sunni form.
Saudi arabia humanitarian issues are SUNNI ISLAM.
Sorry, I am not going to LOOK FOR A CITATION--but
fact is that even OSAMA's daddy was concerned over Baby Osama's hyper-religiosity---poor kid's Yemeni
mom was so nuts that DADDY divorced her

Osama bin Laden's father was killed in a plane crash when he was ten. His mother was from Syria not Yemen.

Osama bin Laden's father was killed in a plane crash when he was ten. His mother was from Syria not Yemen.
ok---could be----I read the stuff mostly from
PRESS ISLAMO NAZI BS you got a citation?

Are you talking about Samuel Untermyer? His speech from Madison Square Garden is quite famous. The Arabs had nothing to do with that.
the issue appeared PROMINENTLY in the islamo nazi propaganda that infected my childhood town. The partyline was ----DA USA JEWS DECLARED AN UNPROVOKED WAR with Germany---and saint adolf.
Lots of the authors of those sleazy little pamphlets
were escapees from the Nuremburg trials who found
welcome and a very good "living" in arab countries---notably Syria and Egypt. Islamo nazis still allude to it and their other little invention "DUALIES"

Oh my sweet Lord. To Republicans everywhere: Once again I give you your dear leader. You must be so proud

Says the hypocritical toadstool who defends the brain dead POS who groveled before the Saudis, kissed the ass of / fist-bumped the Butcher of Khashoggi, and lied about holding the Butcher of Khashoggi responsible for the horrific murder of the journalist and for their human rights violations.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

the issue appeared PROMINENTLY in the islamo nazi propaganda that infected my childhood town. The partyline was ----DA USA JEWS DECLARED AN UNPROVOKED WAR with Germany---and saint adolf.
Lots of the authors of those sleazy little pamphlets
were escapees from the Nuremburg trials who found
welcome and a very good "living" in arab countries---notably Syria and Egypt. Islamo nazis still allude to it and their other little invention "DUALIES"

The Arabs didn't publish or distribute those pamphlets, stupid.

The Arabs didn't publish or distribute those pamphlets, stupid.
LOL who did it? I lived in a town founded by
Episcopalians. Do you know what a DUALIE
is? Have you ever been in a mosque or have
you had any discussions with people educated in
muslim countries? Somehow arabs or muslims
had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT---but when I came
into close contact with MANY highly educated
muslims---educated in muslim schools, they
quoted the material CHAPTER AND VERSE (sorta
like they are supposed to know the koran)

What is wrong with you?
I read the islamo nazi propaganda as a child---it was ALL OVER the semi urban suburb town in which I lived---a town founded by episcopalians. I interacted with muslims with background in muslim lands since I was 14 and counting ---(that's more than 50 years) The islamo nazi partline right now is "DISTANCE FROM OSAMA et al, no matter how----no matter how IDIOTIC" I read somewhere that his mom is NOW
claiming to be a shiite ROFLMAO. <<< that's another one------denial of the sunni/shiite rift

Forum List

Back