On death bed, former NYPD officer makes new claims on Malcolm X assassination

More reason to have a riot.
Not around the Capital or the Whitey House.

Burn down any other city in the US but that one and you will be a conscientious "protester", but enter DC and all of a sudden you become a Nazi insurrectionist.

I hate the FBI but this should be covered up because if it's true and it's revealed there will have so many riots we won't be able to count them.

"On Jan. 25, 2011, Ray Wood, who was serving as an undercover police officer on the day of Malcolm X's death, wrote a letter in which he admitted he "participated in actions that in hindsight were deplorable and detrimental to the advancement of my own black people."

This letter was written 10 years ago. How is this topical?

• Banned
"Malcolm X's surviving family members are demanding his murder case be reopened after claiming they now have a letter that ropes the NYPD and FBI directly into his death"

"On Jan. 25, 2011, Ray Wood, who was serving as an undercover police officer on the day of Malcolm X's death, wrote a letter in which he admitted he "participated in actions that in hindsight were deplorable and detrimental to the advancement of my own black people."

It’s convenient.

this is startling! i'm flummoxed!

Interesting but not a smoking gun conspiracy. Could have just been unrelated people looking for an opportunity that was created by the random decision to frame the body guards. I am guessing Malcolm had a lot of people after him from many different angles. It was rather inevitable that this was going to be his fate. It was just a matter of who got there first.

"Malcolm X's surviving family members are demanding his murder case be reopened after claiming they now have a letter that ropes the NYPD and FBI directly into his death"
So Trump was right to fire James Comey?

Who knew?

I guess this makes Comey and the FBI trying to frame Trump small potatoes.

this is startling! i'm flummoxed!

The guy says he was told to arrest his two security guys, and then suggests that it was so they wouldnt be able to act as door security later that night? What kind of dumbass FBI agent would concoct an evil scheme that completely relies on them not replacing 2 fucking doormen? This story is so ridiculous. :laugh:

This is old news. Black people pretty much knew this to have been the case.
My face watching closeted white folks discover something my father taught me at the age of 5.....
_00-rea-008 (1).png

That's how it identifies.

Forum List

Back