Omicron COVID-19 variant: Pfizer, BioNTech say vaccine could be reworked in 100 days to counter strain

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Was waiting smart for me? Can I now line up for the new and improved vaccine 2.0?

Time will tell...

Pfizer and BioNTech said Friday that a COVID-19 vaccine could be tweaked and produced within 100 days to counter a "vaccine-escape" variant.

The World Health Organization identified the B.1.1.529 strain found in southern Africa as a highly transmissible "variant of concern." The WHO labeled the strain with the Greek letter omicron.

In an emailed statement to FOX Business, Pfizer said the vaccine-makers are "remaining vigilant" and "constantly conducting surveillance efforts focused on monitoring for emerging variants that potentially escape protection from our vaccine."

Yet more evidence that the mRNA jabs which destroy one's immune system are being turned into "Immunity as a Service" for Big Government and Big Pharma to profit off it the subjugated masses.

Last edited:
Oh, wow! Will it be as effective as the other ones were?

I'm not sure, but Ontario just went from 500 positives two weeks ago to 900+ today. This, as we are nearly 90% vaccinated. I'm in the minority, as I believe I caught the virus some time ago and must have antigens.

Since this is Canada, I can't buy an antigen test to confirm. If I did, it might open up an interesting lawsuits since I can not get on a plane or a train in my own country.

Was waiting smart for me? Can I now line up for the new and improved vaccine 2.0?

Time will tell...

Pfizer and BioNTech said Friday that a COVID-19 vaccine could be tweaked and produced within 100 days to counter a "vaccine-escape" variant.

The World Health Organization identified the B.1.1.529 strain found in southern Africa as a highly transmissible "variant of concern." The WHO labeled the strain with the Greek letter omicron.

In an emailed statement to FOX Business, Pfizer said the vaccine-makers are "remaining vigilant" and "constantly conducting surveillance efforts focused on monitoring for emerging variants that potentially escape protection from our vaccine."
To document the CIA fear-mongering propaganda behind omicron, we first connect the dots between yaks in China and a pig virus from Canada, circa 1962. The virus is PHEV and sequences are remarkably comparable to yak coronavirus sequences. Furthermore, the omicron variant contains the mutation that links to ebola vaccine, D614G. Half of omicron’s mutations are being taken from other regions of the genome that are less important, and it’s not even certain that these new mutations on the spike are increasing or decreasing virulence or transmissibility.

Pure CIA bullshit while they dance their puppet in the White House, POSPOTUS JoeXi. Species jumping has already occurred in the yak family for bovine coronaviruses jumping into humans: HCoV -OC43. This Canadian PHEV is also the major pivot between all influenza viruses and coronaviruses because of its unique hemagglutination properties which are the major properties of influenza.

Vaccination itself may be causing these new variant mutations.

Time will tell...

Any increased production propaganda must be compared with Fau Chi’s original bullshit in his video. If you have not seen his D614G video, you’re spinning your wheels. This mutation precisely increases pseudovirus particle production of VSV. VSV is the basis for ebola vaccine.

I'm not sure, but Ontario just went from 500 positives two weeks ago to 900+ today. This, as we are nearly 90% vaccinated. I'm in the minority, as I believe I caught the virus some time ago and must have antigens.

Since this is Canada, I can't buy an antigen test to confirm. If I did, it might open up an interesting lawsuits since I can not get on a plane or a train in my own country.
Try to include the smuggling some real vaccine from India and see what happens. (It contains the actual, complete SARS-CoV-2 virus).

Time will tell...

I had the earlier versions of covid----wonder where my immunity stands with them as well...I think I am better off than the ones who got jabbed and boostered.

Now I'm a shocked Marylander, to hear that.

But I think much the same pertains here. We SO need lawsuits to fix that.

Effective as a way to continue to promote fear and destroy civil liberties?

>>> Yes

Effective as a way to prevent the spread of Covid?

>>> No
Yeah, I was being sarcastic. Apparently the vaccines don't work at all on Omicron.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. Apparently the vaccines don't work at all on Omicron.

And much like annual, proprietary Windows upgrades, we're headed for mRNA vaccine "operating system" 11. Whosoever gets any of these shots has my nomination for Darwin Award of the year.

what BS!

1637974738536.png

Time will tell...

No. It was very dumb, actually.

New Topics

Forum List

Back