Omicron coronavirus strain is already in Muscovy, said Honored Doctor V. Krugly. Corrupted and backward Muscovite horde is loosing war against COVID

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Omicron coronavirus strain is already in Muscovy, said Honored Doctor V. Krugly. Corrupted and backward Muscovite horde is loosing war against COVID​

one for sure, corrupted and backward Muscovite empire is loosing war against COVID19, thank you Baron for your Job 👏👍! You are my HERO and role model, when I fight the barabariens on Internet (sometimes in bars /clubs) you fight and kill the oriental hordemen in the real life 🤝!!!

Capture.jpg

As of Nov. 26, 2021

And we have 777k deaths. So?
USA can get 777k hardworking, Christian Mexicans in 2 days , meanwhile Muscovy is dying out

USA can get 777k hardworking, Christian Mexicans in 2 days , meanwhile Muscovy is dying out

Are you kidding me!? LOL! MS-13 Gang members you mean. Shut up you polish pig, you know nothing about Russia.

Are you kidding me!? LOL! MS-13 Gang members you mean. Shut up you polish pig, you know nothing about Russia.
Ivan you are lying like your RT.ru

Mara Salvatrucha, commonly known as MS-13, is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, in the 1970s and 1980s. Originally, the gang was set up to protect Salvadoran immigrants

the reality :

Mexicans as Model Minorities in the New Latino Diaspora​

https://www.jstor.org › stable

..... They like to work; they like making money." Thus, he describes how Mexican immigrants work

Ivan you are lying like your RT.ru

Mara Salvatrucha, commonly known as MS-13, is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, in the 1970s and 1980s. Originally, the gang was set up to protect Salvadoran immigrants

the reality :

Mexicans as Model Minorities in the New Latino Diaspora

https://www.jstor.org › stable

..... They like to work; they like making money." Thus, he describes how Mexican immigrants work
"Many MS-13 members were deported to El Salvador after the close of the Salvadoran Civil War in 1992, or upon being arrested, facilitating the spread of the gang to Central America. The gang is currently active in many parts of the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America." Wikipedia

Pole.

Omicron coronavirus strain is already in Muscovy, said Honored Doctor V. Krugly. Corrupted and backward Muscovite horde is loosing war against COVID​

one for sure, corrupted and backward Muscovite empire is loosing war against COVID19, thank you Baron for your Job 👏👍! You are my HERO and role model, when I fight the barabariens on Internet (sometimes in bars /clubs) you fight and kill the oriental hordemen in the real life 🤝!!!
Well if they are all going to die from Omicron, are you going to stop posting threads about them supposedly invading and occupying Eastern European countries?

Well if they are all going to die from Omicron, are you going to stop posting threads about them supposedly invading and occupying Eastern European countries?
With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher
Well that was quite the deflection. I guess Omi-Coof isn’t going to kill them all after all.

Don't lie and spread Jewish fairy tales about the new 'Killer Virus

Forum List

Back