Omg!!!!

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
You won't believe this! A friend of mine is suspected of murder! I saw his picture on the news tonight. I'm stunned.... I can't even picture this!

His mother got a call from him where he said, "You won't see me again..."

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means!

You won't believe this! A friend of mine is suspected of murder! I saw his picture on the news tonight. I'm stunned.... I can't even picture this!

His mother got a call from him where he said, "You won't see me again..."

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means!

it means that he is guilty and has split...............

it means that he is guilty and has split...............

I fear it means that he might end it. The guy isn't a hugely violent person, I think he is probably feeling more guilt than he has the ability to hold.

I don't know what to think here. I hope he turns himself in, and soon. Dang.

*sigh*

I've known this guy for quite some time. We came from the same place. I got out, his family is still living there. I don't think that is what caused this, but it still is just one more old acquaintance and friend that will spend a lifetime in prison...

Crap.

It turns out that this guy had a lot he hid from people... a ton I didn't know about. I won't go into detail but the guy basically was living a double life.

Thus ends the saga of, "Sometimes you just don't know who you know!"

yikes!! :(

Similiar thing happened to me awhile back - Year or so ago a guy me and mary used to know/drink with/hang out with was charged with killing his wife. :(

It turns out that this guy had a lot he hid from people... a ton I didn't know about. I won't go into detail but the guy basically was living a double life.

Thus ends the saga of, "Sometimes you just don't know who you know!"

Shit man, go into it. THis is chat.

I used to work with a guy who committed suicide by attempting to cut his head off with an electic carving knife. He was a real nice guy, beautiful wife, two kids, and a great job.

JE-sus!

Forum List

Back