Omg

:( I hope it was good! :laugh:

Actually, I don't care about that part. The thing is, I work for a courier company, and the drivers and the dispatcher are the WORST gossips. I said something about one of the drivers, who probably already received a text message stating what I said from one of the recipents of the e-mail, (who is also a driver where I work and friend of mine). If he hasn't seen it, I can also count on the dispatcher, the boss's wife and the operations manager to blab, because I sent the reply to them as well. The comments were anything but bad (IF you catch my drift) BUT, when I get to work Monday, everyone will know. EVERYONE. They're going to bug the SHIT out of me. They've been trying to get me with something forever, but I've been solid as a rock. :laugh:

Actually, I don't care about that part. The thing is, I work for a courier company, and the drivers and the dispatcher are the WORST gossips. I said something about one of the drivers, who probably already received a text message stating what I said from one of the recipents of the e-mail, (who is also a driver where I work and friend of mine). If he hasn't seen it, I can also count on the dispatcher, the boss's wife and the operations manager to blab, because I sent the reply to them as well. The comments were anything but bad (IF you catch my drift) BUT, when I get to work Monday, everyone will know. EVERYONE. They're going to bug the SHIT out of me. They've been trying to get me with something forever, but I've been solid as a rock. :laugh:
Now I get the OMG! Kinda like me knocking the principal and meaning to send an email, but putting it on 'all aboard.' :laugh: :eek2:

I am imagining comments about things you wouldn't know about unless...

:eek:

New Topics

Forum List

Back