OMG, YUUUUGE! Trump: I’m Reopening 9/11 Investigation

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
By now, most have wrapped their head around what Trump has actually done. He not only beat the Democrats and their heavily bias media machine, but he also beat the Republicans and the banks who finance it all. Many commentators refer to him as the guy who beat the globalists or the new world order that Bush infamously spoke of in the 90s. I still have not fully bought that conclusion as I am still waiting and watching how things play out, but with all that said... THIS IS BORDERING UNREAL!

Two quotes from Trump on this issue that have me shaking my head:

“First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened,” and far more importantly, “How do two planes take out three buildings in the same day? I never got my head around the fact that nothing is mentioned about the destruction of Building 7 in the 585 page document?”
Trump: I’m Reopening 9/11 Investigation – InvestmentWatch

For those out of the loop here, the World Trade Center was not just two skyscrapers. It was a complex of 7 buildings. Building 7 that he refers to collapsed at around 5PM that afternoon and was never hit by a plane. A few office fires were visibly observed on a few floors and the NIST claimed in their "final report" on this matter that this building, a 47 story steel and concrete skyscraper, collapsed into its own footprint, symmetrically, at freefall acceleration from fire alone. This has been a major problem for conspiracy theorists and scientists alike for obvious reasons.

Check it out:

wtc7naudetxf5.gif

He wants to go after the fed? And now this? Lincoln, Kennedy, Trump?

What is wrong with reopening the investigation?

How many times has this been done with the JFK assassination and the last one concluded that Oswald did not act alone?

There is some .... rumor that the corrupt politicians blew it up as a method to start a war and please "donators" Not something we want to believe, and honestly, before the past couple/few weeks I dismissed all that crap as bunk, but knowing what I know now through the Wikileaks... there could be some truth in it as sickening as that is.

There is some .... rumor that the corrupt politicians blew it up as a method to start a war and please "donators" Not something we want to believe, and honestly, before the past couple/few weeks I dismissed all that crap as bunk, but knowing what I know now through the Wikileaks... there could be some truth in it as sickening as that is.

I am not so sure I believe that is true, but I wouldn't mind some more details.

Yeah idk, but I kind of feel like there's a lot of questioning and a reopening would hopefully assuage some of the concerns that come out of it.

Yeah idk, but I kind of feel like there's a lot of questioning and a reopening would hopefully assuage some of the concerns that come out of it.
Not a lot has been done to see if the large number of Saudis involved had any link to the government.

It has always been reflexively denied.

Astoundingly ignorant and a monumental waste of money. Anyone who thinks that Al Qaeda wasn't responsible for 9/11 is a certified idiot. For God's sakes - Al Qaeda publicly took credit for it!!!

The NSA couldn't keep their eavesdropping operations secret thanks to people like Edward Snowden but everyone in the Bush White House, the CIA, the NSA, the Pentagon, and Congress was able to keep this giant conspiracy secret?

I'm truly embarrassed to be associated with Trump supporters...

By now, most have wrapped their head around what Trump has actually done. He not only beat the Democrats and their heavily bias media machine, but he also beat the Republicans and the banks who finance it all. Many commentators refer to him as the guy who beat the globalists or the new world order that Bush infamously spoke of in the 90s. I still have not fully bought that conclusion as I am still waiting and watching how things play out, but with all that said... THIS IS BORDERING UNREAL!

“First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened,” and far more importantly, “How do two planes take out three buildings in the same day? I never got my head around the fact that nothing is mentioned about the destruction of Building 7 in the 585 page document?”

For those out of the loop here, the World Trade Center was not just two skyscrapers. It was a complex of 7 buildings. Building 7 that he refers to collapsed at around 5PM that afternoon and was never hit by a plane. A few office fires were visibly observed on a few floors and the NIST claimed in their "final report" on this matter that this building, a 47 story steel and concrete skyscraper, collapsed into its own footprint, symmetrically, at freefall acceleration from fire alone. This has been a major problem for conspiracy theorists and scientists alike for obvious reasons.

Check it out:

wtc7naudetxf5.gif

Actually, Adolf Trump wants to go after Bush for not endorsing, supporting or voting for him.

...For God's sakes - Al Qaeda publicly took credit for it!!!
Absolutely false! Let's try and keep the historical record clear here. Bin Laden was more shocked than anyone when he first heard he was accused of this mass murder. BBC translated Bin Laden's actual quote on September 29, 2001. The authenticity of this has never been questioned.

Here are the highlights:

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people....

Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed....

The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the US system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive....

The NSA couldn't keep their eavesdropping operations secret thanks to people like Edward Snowden but everyone in the Bush White House, the CIA, the NSA, the Pentagon, and Congress was able to keep this giant conspiracy secret?

Many monstrous conspiracies come to light, and since you have acknowledged Edward Snowden, you should read up on the admissions of Sibel Edmonds.

Preliminary results of a two-year University of Alaska Fairbanks 9/11 study looking into the destruction of World Trade Center 7 indicates that “office fires” could not possibly have caused the collapse.

9/11 Study Concludes “Fire Could Not Have Caused Collapse” – InvestmentWatch

WTC 7 Evaluation is a completely open and transparent investigation into the cause of World Trade Center Building 7's collapse. Every aspect of the scientific process will be posted here and on the university's website so that the public can follow its progress.

WTC 7 Evaluation

Preliminary results of a two-year University of Alaska Fairbanks 9/11 study looking into the destruction of World Trade Center 7 indicates that “office fires” could not possibly have caused the collapse.

9/11 Study Concludes “Fire Could Not Have Caused Collapse” – InvestmentWatch

WTC 7 Evaluation is a completely open and transparent investigation into the cause of World Trade Center Building 7's collapse. Every aspect of the scientific process will be posted here and on the university's website so that the public can follow its progress.

WTC 7 Evaluation

Ask an engineer if you are confused....

image.jpeg

Astoundingly ignorant and a monumental waste of money. Anyone who thinks that Al Qaeda wasn't responsible for 9/11 is a certified idiot. For God's sakes - Al Qaeda publicly took credit for it!!!

Re-opening the 9/11 investigation could be a HUGE distraction from the failure of this administration to keep any of its big promises.

Check it out:

wtc7naudetxf5.gif

Actually, Adolf Trump wants to go after Bush for not endorsing, supporting or voting for him.

Good. Do you have a link to that?

Forum List

Back