OMG!! Trump's Sons Kill a Triceratops on Hunting Safari - Liberals Believe, And They're Very Upset

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Come on guys, if Biden can post an EXTORTION VIDEO and all brain dead liberals can do is yell and scream about a Trump phone call, this is definitely a Liberal NO BRAINER!

Come on guys, if Biden can post an EXTORTION VIDEO and all brain dead liberals can do is yell and scream about a Trump phone call, this is definitely a Liberal NO BRAINER!

Trump's kids really need to knock that shit off! There are very very few Triceratops left on the planet, they are extremely endangered! :rolleyes:

And the Left have the NERVE to claim Trump supporters are brain-dead idiots!

Use of the Presidential Time Machine by anyone but the President is a felony offense.

time-travel-revised.jpg

Bunch of crybabies that don't understand conservation. What people need to understand is that once in awhile the herd needs to be culled anyway. The older and less fit woolly mammoths or saber tooth tigers need to be taken out of the ecosystem to make more room for the younger ones to survive and procreate. The huge hunting fee that a Trump kid pays to be able to kill one geriatric mammoth that will otherwise die a painful death due to old age and disease anyway goes to preserving the habitat for hundreds more.

Also, bbq mammoth is some really good eating. Someday I hope to try the triceratops. Bet it tastes like gator.

Bunch of crybabies that don't understand conservation. What people need to understand is that once in awhile the herd needs to be culled anyway. The older and less fit woolly mammoths or saber tooth tigers need to be taken out of the ecosystem to make more room for the younger ones to survive and procreate. The huge hunting fee that a Trump kid pays to be able to kill one geriatric mammoth that will otherwise die a painful death due to old age and disease anyway goes to preserving the habitat for hundreds more.

Also, bbq mammoth is some really good eating. Someday I hope to try the triceratops. Bet it tastes like gator.

Don't forget to check the date.. :)

Don't forget to check the date.. :)
Don't forget to read between the lines.

. You should try the brontosaurus rib eye.

. You should try the brontosaurus rib eye.

Forum List

Back