OMG - the man can't read a single sentence without screwing up!!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I just never thought it could get this bad.

Look at the video...watch the damn thing. Not just make some comment about Trump.

Jesus Christ the man not only is not able to make his own statement, he can't even read one right. Not even a single sentence.

Trump was embarrassing because his massive ego drove him to constantly attack those that attacked him. He spent most of his time when in front of a microphone doing just that.
---- BIDEN IS NOT AN IMPROVEMENT.
We went from a guy who spoke off the cuff and the top of his head, many times not making a lot of sense - to a man who is INCABABLE of making sense.

We are so fucked.

Look at the video...watch the damn thing. Not just make some comment about Trump.

Jesus Christ the man not only is not able to make his own statement, he can't even read one right. Not even a single sentence.

Trump was embarrassing because his massive ego drove him to constantly attack those that attacked him. He spent most of his time when in front of a microphone doing just that.
We went from a guy who spoke off the cuff and the top of his head, many times not making a lot of sense - to a man who is UNCABABLE of making sense.

We are so fucked.

They say the prompter has letters the size of the E in the docs office. Just one week.lol

We went from a guy who spoke off the cuff and the top of his head, many times not making a lot of sense - to a man who is UNCABABLE of making sense.

We are so fucked.

They say the prompter has letters the size of the E in the docs office. Just one week.lol

I said so a year ago.
He is senile. PERIOD.
It is going to happen to all of us. It is simply a matter of life.
It happens.
And it happened to who we elected President.

We went from a guy who spoke off the cuff and the top of his head, many times not making a lot of sense - to a man who is INCABABLE of making sense.

We are so fucked.
I watched about a third of it; not too bad, I thought. Good delivery, really, no teleprompter.

I wondered if a lot of that carry-on about his being defective from age was just propaganda. Yeah, prolly.

What exactly does the executive order he signed do that hasn't already been done?

We are so fucked.

Do you actually LISTEN?

You knew he had a stuttering problem before you voted for him.
STFU - I have made several threads showing Biden as little as 5 years ago. In interviews, doing a great job.
Yes he is a gaffe machine like Bush.
But he could fucking speak just fine.
He can't now.
PERIOD
Hmmm, go ahead and post them because I don't believe yous. Yes, Biden is a dotard yet so was Donald, his fractured sentences with run-on spats with non-reality are just as annoying. You should have voted for my cousin Howie Hawkins like I did...

We are so fucked.
I watched about a third of it; not too bad, I thought. Good delivery, really, no teleprompter.

I wondered if a lot of that carry-on about his being defective from age was just propaganda. Yeah, prolly.
Biden was never that bright to begin with.

We are so fucked.

~~~~~~
Come On Man!
If he couldn't use the teleprompter he couldn't be able to utter a complete sentence....

New Topics

Forum List

Back