OMG!!..is Eric Trump gay??

Eric Trump says he's proud of the LBGT community and he's proud to be part of that community..his words..Eric Trump Unwittingly Suggests He’s ‘Part of’ LGBT Community – But LGBTQ People Say No Thanks
What's wrong with being gay, Ben?

Man, nobody is as sexist, racist, and homophobic as leftists.
My grandson is and a Trumpster as well. I except him always, but not so much the Trump part.
Partisan politics has ruined too many families.
He knows better. $$$

Eric Trump says he's proud of the LBGT community and he's proud to be part of that community..his words..Eric Trump Unwittingly Suggests He’s ‘Part of’ LGBT Community – But LGBTQ People Say No Thanks

I don't know, but if he is and declares it publicly, he just gained 4% more votes for Trump.
Or 4% drop.

No way. This would be HUGE for Trump. In one fell swoop all the narratives against him being homophobic etc are gone. Some of the racism cries also disappear with those who are on the fence also.

Trump could answer it directly, saying simply, "I never brought it up because I don't see anyone for any characteristic other than their character and drive to do their best. What my son or anyone does in their personal life is their own business. Who he loves is his business. Just as I love Americans of all stripes, I love my son".

*Drop the mic, Communist Chest collect 4% more votes"

What's wrong with being gay, Ben?

Man, nobody is as sexist, racist, and homophobic as leftists.
My grandson is and a Trumpster as well. I except him always, but not so much the Trump part.
Partisan politics has ruined too many families.
He knows better. $$$
You'd write him out of the will?

Dumb. He's your grandson forever.

I don't know, but if he is and declares it publicly, he just gained 4% more votes for Trump.
Or 4% drop.

No way. This would be HUGE for Trump. In one fell swoop all the narratives against him being homophobic etc are gone. Some of the racism cries also disappear with those who are on the fence also.

Trump could answer it directly, saying simply, "I never brought it up because I don't see anyone for any characteristic other than their character and drive to do their best. What my son or anyone does in their personal life is their own business. Who he loves is his business. Just as I love Americans of all stripes, I love my son".

*Drop the mic, Communist Chest collect 4% more votes"
So wrong. So so wrong.

As a gay man myself.

Who cares. TMI Not 99% the people on this forum. I have noticed there are very few gay men on here that DON"T HAVE TO TELL US THEY ARE GAY, very few if any.

Who cares? Is it a, you need to avow yourself and out of the closet thing or something? You have different sexual preferences and somehow we need to know them?

I am sick of "as a gay man myself" and your not the first. WTF does it matter? You special or something? I want to hear your opinion on political or offshoot matters, that's all.

Anyone else have to STATE their sexual preferences? It's OK if your gay but WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE. Not just you, I'm not banging on you, I just don't get it. You're gay, fine. I don't care at all, but all you gays constantly got to rub your gay lifestyle in our faces. Just asking.

Simple LGBTQ people, just make your comment. No one cares your gay. You put your pants on just like the rest of us.

Last edited:
OMG!!..is Eric Trump gay??

Don't tease me...

maxresdefault.jpg

As a gay man myself.

Who cares. TMI Not 99% the people on this forum. I have noticed there are very few gay men on here that DON"T HAVE TO TELL US THEY ARE GAY, very few if any.

Who cares? Is it a, you need to avow yourself and out of the closet thing or something? You have different sexual preferences and somehow we need to know them?

I am sick of "as a gay man myself" and your not the first. WTF does it matter? You special or something? I want to hear your opinion on political or offshoot matters, that's all.

Anyone else have to STATE their sexual preferences? It's OK if your gay but WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE. Not just you, I'm not banging on you, I just don't get it. You're gay, fine. I don't care at all, but all you gays constantly got to rub your gay lifestyle in our faces. Just asking.

Simple LGBTQ people, just make your comment. No one cares your gay. You put your pants on just like the rest of us.

Did I ask you for your expert opinion, jackass? You wanna be a bigoted individual? Be my guest. But I don't give a damn what you or other people think of my homosexuality.

I will not censor myself for you, snowflake. So, find the ignore button and be on your way.

Did I ask you for your expert opinion, jackass? You wanna be a bigoted individual? Be my guest. But I don't give a damn what you or other people think of my homosexuality.

I will not censor myself for you, snowflake. So, find the ignore button and be on your way.

Didn't read it did you Einstien. It's about gays NEEDING to tell us they are gay. I don't care if people are gay.

"as a gay man I think this....."

vs

"I think this...."

Is I am a gay man pertinent to the conversation? No it isn't.

"as a straight man" I think your panties are in a wad.

Bi is not gay, it's only half gay.

Really, I wouldn't care if he was bi, but it's pretty funny he went out of his way to deny it after admitting it.

The Trumps can't get a freaking break. I wonder if Eric Trump voiced support for BLM shocked liberals would claim that he is actually Black

Forum List

Back