OMG....!!!!!. Inadvertantly We Elected 'Negan' as President

I'm prepared for that particular outcome. For surely we will have conflicts with Negan and they will not be justified.

Yeah, Trump may turn out to be "new boss same as the old boss"....

understatement. Doesn't care about any one but himself and only the kids that worship him.

Aw jeez...already ????saved???? about 5000 jobs. Only about 300 million to go.

Now when it is all said and done. By the time the billionaires get their way we may not like getting reintroduced to slavery across the board. Though I am sure they will proclaim that there is equal opportunity serfdom.
I was going to make a serious reply, but then I saw this.

37399862.jpg

View attachment 105023
Beauty is , we still live in a democracy and I may proclaim all your ignorance at will. though yours and mine may be under threat from an egomaniacal dictator type.
Putting your ignorance on full display again. This is not a Democracy, it's a Republic, the most recent election should have forced even the dumbest of Americans to learn that.

Putting your ignorance on full display again. This is not a Democracy, it's a Republic, the most recent election should have forced even the dumbest of Americans to learn that.
The dumbest and most ignorant of anything cannot ever be forced to learn anything, if they could this would not have happened to them for the second time in their lifetimes...take heart though, because that is good news.

Let's see Negan won back about 700 Carrier jobs as "elect" then proceeded to lose at least 200,000 as POTUS by effectively gutting ACA with EO's.

America First, Heh?

Where's the replacement plan that would be in place in the 1st hour????????

Let's see Negan won back about 700 Carrier jobs as "elect" then proceeded to lose at least 200,000 as POTUS by effectively gutting ACA with EO's.

America First, Heh?

200,000 bureaucrats will lose their jobs thus making them seek work in the private sector? Is that what you are contending????

America First, Heh?

200,000 bureaucrats will lose their jobs thus making them seek work in the private sector? Is that what you are contending????

The health care workers are of the general populace. Rather insulting calling them bureaucrats, heh?

If he had signed an EO laying off bureaucrats, perhaps He should have looked at the DOD. No shortage there.

America First, Heh?

The health care workers are of the general populace. Rather insulting calling them bureaucrats, heh?

If he had signed an EO laying off bureaucrats, perhaps He should have looked at the DOD. No shortage there.

Healthcare workers are going to get laid off because of Barrypuppetcare??? People LEFT the healthcare industry because of Barrypuppetcare......

Let's see if the coward 'Negan' will take on that "instituition".
If he truly wants results he will.

I say he's like a puffer fish., full of hot air.

Geez,,,just where might be the problem in government spending......

View attachment 107917

Yep, but the problem is that the international bankers that own USA.INC wouldn't extend credit if the military was cut because the military protects the interests of the multi-national corporations that they own. You think that if the money spent was cut and diverted from the military would eventually fund healthcare and ease poverty??? Think again....the fiat currency from credit extended by nothing tangible that is used to fund the military industrial complex wouldn't be diverted at all..... lest you think otherwise.....

Isn't it ironic that government itself costs almost 3 times social Security and Unemployment? Wow, do we have our prioirties skewed.....???
Where's America First in that?
bi;lionbillion
I think they should reverse those numbers. Social Security/Unemployment gets. 72.9 billion and government gets 29.1 billion. Military gets a measly 400 BILLION.

Where is that champion!!. Trump is a chump. More establishment. More cowardice.

Last edited:
Trump already illegally erasing Internet records
President Donald Trump tweeted on Saturday morning that he was "honered" to serve as 45th president of the United States. Moments later, the tweet was gone — presumably deleted by the president or his team.

Under the 1978 Presidential Records Act, the president must obtain the "views of the Archivist of the United States" before disposing of any records. And his tweets — whether sent from his personal Twitter account or his official @POTUS account — are considered a matter of public record.

Just to review where we have been: "Just where might be the problem in government spending????"

View attachment 107923

Good question. ;)

That's a mighty colorful pie chart ya got there! Federal spending in 2015 was 3.7 Trillion. That purty chart of yours accounts for 1.11 Trillion...or about one third of the total. My oh my - 2.6 Trillion missing, we must find it! - wherever could it be? To the hunt! - surely an easy task for a factfinder such as yourself. Hint - start with a .gov site.

Should check out how much of that military budget pays American soldiers, aka [a good deal] goes into American economies - it includes pensions/retirement (which I think we need to get rid of like the private sector did, but that's a different subject.) We also fund a bunch of foreign countries through the military budget (also needs to be ended, again another subject.)

Forum List

Back