OMG! Did you guess the Fusion GPS investigation was over???? Guess again!!!! Ah ha ha ha!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
NYT: Fusion GPS Still Investigating Trump-Russia Ties, But No One Knows Who's Paying For It

But the work has not stopped. Fusion continues to look into ties between Mr. Trump and Russia, according to several people briefed on the research. Mr. Simpson’s specific areas of focus, and information about any current benefactors, are closely guarded.

So fuking funni!

Get this:

Trump lawyer files lawsuits against BuzzFeed, Fusion GPS over dossier - CNNPolitics

Now why is that so hilarious to me?

Trump: You can't say things that are false, knowingly false, and be able to smile............

Trump is in Washington. He is playing with the big boys. He hasn't figured that out yet.

NYT: Fusion GPS Still Investigating Trump-Russia Ties, But No One Knows Who's Paying For It

But the work has not stopped. Fusion continues to look into ties between Mr. Trump and Russia, according to several people briefed on the research. Mr. Simpson’s specific areas of focus, and information about any current benefactors, are closely guarded.

So fuking funni!

Get this:

Trump lawyer files lawsuits against BuzzFeed, Fusion GPS over dossier - CNNPolitics

Trump: You can't say things that are false, knowingly false, and be able to smile............

Trump is in Washington. He is playing with the big boys. He hasn't figured that out yet.

Paid for by the Clinton crime family....duh???

And now this discredited piece of crap has been verified as beig used by the Obama admin as evidence to obtain a FISA warrant against Trump..

Let that sink in for a minuet.. The HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN paid to have a fictitious document prepared in an effort to give Obama "legal grounds" for a FISA warrant.. AND IT WAS USED TO OBTAIN THEM....

SO the Clinton's were using Obama and the federal government (Weaponized) to spy on Trump and Republicans...

Now everything that Mueller is using to try and discredit Trump with is fruit of the posionous tree....

This is hilarious.... Turn out the lights and lock the door the democrat wet dream party is over.... and it just might end up taking a bunch of them to prison as well....

• Banned

So fuking funni!

Get this:

When was Clinton a Republican?

Republicans are desperately pretending they didn't fund Trump-Russia Steele dossier

So fuking funni!

Get this:

Republicans are desperately pretending they didn't fund Trump-Russia Steele dossier

Newsweek, a mouthpiece of the CFR....now don't get me wrong, neocons like McCain played their part but it was funded by the Hildebeast faction........

Comey and Lynch could be held criminally liable for using known lies to fraudulently obtain a FISA warrant. There are going to be many people having an O-SHIT moment now that the lie has been made public...

So fuking funni!

Get this:

Newsweek, a mouthpiece of the CFR....now don't get me wrong, neocons like McCain played their part but it was funded by the Hildebeast faction........
Your kind thinks everyone who prints facts must be a "mouthpiece".

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

So fuking funni!

Get this:

I would be surprised if that was the only entity outside of the FBI that was investigating.

The thing about these is that there is lots of stuff which was obvious from the start and not hidden, for example pro-Russian people in the Trump campaign and Russian trolls on the internet, but you have to dig deeper and get connections, motives, money flow, etc.

Forum List

Back