OMG Biden's CNN Town Hall meeting. This man is not well!

Riddle me this, Einstein: The topic of the thread is Biden's town hall, and how the OP believes Biden performed poorly.

If it's possible for that idiotin' little mind of yours to do, please explain how discussing anything about Trump addresses the actual topic.

We'll wait, Dipshit...
I remember when Trump was flapping about nothing and when negativism about his rhetoric was the story of the day, y'all shifted immediately to Obama. So why not shift to trump? That's the way you trumpeciles play and call it "debating." The OP could think that Biden performed spectacularly and you still would denigrate. Are you one of those high school-educated geniuses who think they know it all?
I love being criticized by a non-entity like you.

I remember when Trump was flapping about nothing and when negativism about his rhetoric was the story of the day, y'all shifted immediately to Obama. So why not shift to trump?

Um, you never saw me do any such thing, so stop lying...

That's the way you trumpeciles play and call it "debating."

So, despite how stupid you insist Trump supporters are, you all but admit to possessing that same perceived level of stupidity by doing the same exact thing.

Fucking brilliant...

The OP could think that Biden performed spectacularly and you still would denigrate. Are you one of those high school-educated geniuses who think they know it all?

I may, indeed. But the fact is that I would be discussing the actual topic: Biden. You can't do that, because you recognize that, not only is he a failure, but he's mentally slipping away, and you don't want to discuss that because you know it's absolutely true.

Well, here's a news flash for you, you fucking dimwit: Whatever Trump does or doesn't do, or has or hasn't done, it has exactly zero impact on on anything Biden does. Trump being an idiot doesn't make Biden less of an idiot...

Um, you never saw me do any such thing, so stop lying...

So, despite how stupid you insist Trump supporters are, you all but admit to possessing that same perceived level of stupidity by doing the same exact thing.

Fucking brilliant...

I may, indeed. But the fact is that I would be discussing the actual topic: Biden. You can't do that, because you recognize that, not only is he a failure, but he's mentally slipping away, and you don't want to discuss that because you know it's absolutely true.

Well, here's a news flash for you, you fucking dimwit: Whatever Trump does or doesn't do, or has or hasn't done, it has exactly zero impact on on anything Biden does. Trump being an idiot doesn't make Biden less of an idiot...
Trump has a big impact on what Biden does. I can tell that you are not the smartest rock in the pile, and your high school mentality is getting in the way of your brains.

Apart from not being well, to claim that Biden won this election in a fair manner is the joke of the century!

The truth is there for everyone to see!

1627255045163.png

Trump has a big impact on what Biden does.

Interesting.

What is it, exactly, that Trump does which results in Biden being a blabbering fool?

Your dedication to your cause is laudable, if not misplaced. This isn't a Trump thread. It never was. Continuing to try to make it onoe makes you look pathetic and stupid.

So, I suspect you'll continue...

Interesting.

What is it, exactly, that Trump does which results in Biden being a blabbering fool?

Your dedication to your cause is laudable, if not misplaced. This isn't a Trump thread. It never was. Continuing to try to make it onoe makes you look pathetic and stupid.

So, I suspect you'll continue...
Ok hotshot. trump didn't do anything to make Biden act in any other way than presidential. Trump's
edicts had to be reversed. His approach to our allies and adversaries had to be reversed, etc. His treatment of the covid crisis had to be reversed.
Trump is a bungling idiot who was inept as a president. Again. your high school mentality is getting in the way of your brains. Try to see beyond your nose. This conversation is over.

Ok hotshot. trump didn't do anything to make Biden act in any other way than presidential. Trump's
edicts had to be reversed. His approach to our allies and adversaries had to be reversed, etc. His treatment of the covid crisis had to be reversed.
Trump is a bungling idiot who was inept as a president. Again. your high school mentality is getting in the way of your brains. Try to see beyond your nose. This conversation is over.
Hey, dummy, this thread isn't about Trump.

Nothing about Trump; anything he ever did or said, or will do or say in the future, changes the inarguable fact that Biden is in a cognitive decline, and THAT'S what this thread is about.

I defy you to explain exactly what it is Biden is talking about here. I feel the need to warn you, though, Donald Trump had no control over Biden in this clip:

Simply put, you're nothing more than another non-thinking liberal who believes that you can erase criticism of Biden by criticizing Trump. Well, that's just not how it works. The sooner you grasp that concept the sooner you'll stop looking like a complete idiot...

This is a disaster for the free world. The doddering old fool doesn't have a clue what he's doing.
We truly have a half-wit occupying the Oval Office.
Deep down inside, the intelligent few on the left know this to be true.

Dude that's goofy. Biden has proven himself to be a quick enough thinker. A stutter has nothing to do with quick thinking. Full disclosure: Uncle Joe was not my first pick and I said many times that I thought he was too damn old. But he's been a pleasant surprise and may well turn out to be the steadying influence this country needed after four years of hate, chaos division and bullshit.
Obvious sarcasm.

Forum List

Back