OMFG, just went to vote

I went at 8. Easy peasy. Took longer to get through traffic.

The line was an hour long the first time I voted today but only 10 minutes when I went to the next polling location to vote again.

The line is almost 2 blocks long. Will try again later. Never been like that before

Seeing that you apparently live in Kansas, there's a good chance it won't matter empirically if you vote or not. It's that way for me in D.C. which isn't going to go for Trump under any circumstances. Based on my not having heard word one about Kansas going for Mrs. Clinton, I presume the same degree of stridency exists there, only for Trump rather than for Mrs. Clinton.

It is not like a checkout line at Whole Foods. It tends to move reasonable fast just surf the net on your iPhone while you wait!

The line is almost 2 blocks long. Will try again later. Never been like that before

Seeing that you apparently live in Kansas, there's a good chance it won't matter empirically if you vote or not. It's that way for me in D.C. which isn't going to go for Trump under any circumstances. Based on my not having heard word one about Kansas going for Mrs. Clinton, I presume the same degree of stridency exists there, only for Trump rather than for Mrs. Clinton.
There are plenty of other goodies on the ballot, though. Down ballot races and at least our state has five major propositions to decide on. Every vote counts, maybe not for Pres, though, as you say.

I live in Missouri and we have many important reasons to vote today.

Forum List

Back