Omar recommended for expulsion

Is vile anti-semitism enough to have someone chucked out of Congress?

Will Mrs. Pelosi obstruct a vote to get the people on the record on this vital issue?

Alabama Republicans approve resolution calling for Omar to be expelled from Congress
We gonna go after Moscow Mitch next?
At least floppy-neck is doing his job.
Most of the Democrats are just there to campaign against Trump.
That isn't their job.
Causing hate and division is something that community-organizers like Obama are paid to do.....not congressional Dummycraps.

Will Mrs. Pelosi obstruct a vote to get the people on the record on this vital issue?

Alabama Republicans approve resolution calling for Omar to be expelled from Congress
That isn't their job.
Causing hate and division is something that community-organizers like Obama are paid to do.....not congressional Dummycraps.
You admit his job is to protect Russian interests?

I’m sure Congress will take the Alabama States GOP expulsion resolution under advisement....

:backpedal:

That isn't their job.
You admit his job is to protect Russian interests?
Show us how he protects Russians-illegal aliens on prison work farms yes, but I prefer Russians to illegals.

Maybe we should approve a resolution on ousting Alabama from the United States. Right after that's done, they can just move to somewhere else. As poorly as that state is run, a new State Government should have been done decades ago. I vote to have them all move to the Middle East.

Maybe we should approve a resolution on ousting Alabama from the United States. Right after that's done, they can just move to somewhere else. As poorly as that state is run, a new State Government should have been done decades ago. I vote to have them all move to the Middle East.
It would probably improve it!

It would probably improve it!

It would improve Alabama for sure. But the entire Middle East would declare war on the US for dropping weapons of Mass Destruction on them.

Not gonna happen Daryl. However we DID oust Britain hundreds of years ago. Best thing we ever did!! Stay home....Please!

Trump should appoint her to the advance team for buying Greenland. Let her go there, take her brother along if she wants to rekindle the flame, and don't come back until she has a deal in writing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back