Omar equates the U.S. and Israel to terrorists like Hamas and the Taliban - and says she doesn’t regret it

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
While a Republican Congresswoman is forced to apologize for offending the America-hating, Jew-hating Omar, let us remember that she compared America (her own country!) and Israel (the only Middle East country she singles out for contempt.,..wonder why) to terrorist groups such as HAMAS and the Taliban.

When pressured to apologize, she insisted she doesn’t regret her remarks.

Last edited:
While a Republican Congresswoman is forced to apologize for offending the America-hating, Jew-hating Omar, let us remember that she compared American (her own country!) and Israel (the only Middle East country she singles out for contempt.,..wonder why) to terrorist groups such as HAMAS and the Taliban.

Between the stolen election and their China first policy, this is a perfect ending for the American Marxist Party

Pelosi is afraid of Omar
But why? Omar is an entitled, antisemitic ingrate from Somalia who managed to become a U.S. Congresswoman. Why would Pelosi be afraid of someone like her?

My only thought is that Pelosi is so afraid of criticizing a member of a protected minority because there will be a Muslim backlash about Islamaphobia.

While a Republican Congresswoman is forced to apologize for offending the America-hating, Jew-hating Omar, let us remember that she compared American (her own country!) and Israel (the only Middle East country she singles out for contempt.,..wonder why) to terrorist groups such as HAMAS and the Taliban.

Just another glaring example of the hypocrisy of the left. They let their own hate-filled villains get away with murder and, on the other hand, completely freak out over minor transgressions on the right. It is bizarre because this toxic malevolence and corruption is right before our eyes repeating itself over the last 5 years in various ways. And nothing is being done about it, and more than half the nation is just fine with it.

Last edited:
Just another glaring example of the hypocrisy of the left. They let their own hate-filled villains get away with murder and, on the other hand, completely freak over minor transgressions on the right. It is bizarre because this toxic malevolence and corruption is right before our eyes repeating itself over the last 5 years in various ways. And nothing is being done about it, and more than half the nation is just fine with it.
Thanks. And yes, that’s what I started the thread - to draw a contrast between how leftists get away with the most offensive remarks and behavior, and righties are raked over the coals for stepping a toe over the line.

While a Republican Congresswoman is forced to apologize for offending the America-hating, Jew-hating Omar, let us remember that she compared America (her own country!) and Israel (the only Middle East country she singles out for contempt.,..wonder why) to terrorist groups such as HAMAS and the Taliban.

I don’t expect Omar to apologize for this statement…it’s truly what she believes

and under normal conditions i would have expected the dems to censor her, or remove her from committees…but they won’t. Party before country and Omar is a rising star in the party, she has become a poster child and is tight with AOC one of the de facto leaders of the party

frankly, what’s she is saying is how the Dems want people to view the US, it makes it easier to impose their radical fascist transformation

I don’t expect Omar to apologize for this statement…it’s truly what she believes

and under normal conditions i would have expected the dems to censor her, or remove her from committees…but they won’t. Party before country and Omar is a rising star in the party, she has become a poster child and is tight with AOC one of the de facto leaders of the party

frankly, what’s she is saying is how the Dems want people to view the US, it makes it easier to impose their radical fascist transformation
Yes, and when she made her disgusting antisemitic remark about the “Benjamins, baby,!” she was still allowed to proceed - perhaps two or three days later - serving as the lead in a Congressional hearing, in which a Jew was the main witness. She sneered and attacked him, and the Democrats were fine with it. At the VERY minimum, she should have been replaced as the lead questioner, but no….the Dems were afraid to take any action against her.

We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban.”
----------------------------
She's right. Seems more of the democrats are jew lovers.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Yes, and when she made her disgusting antisemitic remark about the “Benjamins, baby,!” she was still allowed to proceed - perhaps two or three days later - serving as the lead in a Congressional hearing, in which a Jew was the main witness. She sneered and attacked him, and the Democrats were fine with it. At the VERY minimum, she should have been replaced as the lead questioner, but no….the Dems were afraid to take any action against her.
We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban.”
----------------------------
She right. Seems more of the democrats are jew lovers.
OMG. And here ^^^ we have an anti-American leftist making a nasty remark about “Jew lovers.” And CAPITALIZE Jew, you bigot. it’s a proper noun. I just love the way you antisemitic leftists insist we capitalize black as a sign of respect, and then lowercase Jew.

Hopefully the republicans remember the treatment and repay in kind when they take over.
Yes McCarthy did say he would repay in kind.

While a Republican Congresswoman is forced to apologize

I want to know why Boebert apologized, the real reason. I know she is not sorry and she should not be sorry. Omar is a pig. I really want to know the real reason she apologized because I do not like it one bit.

Forum List

Back