Olmert's Plan vs. Bibi and Jared's Plan

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
After Abbas told the U.N. that Bibi and Jared's Peace Plan would make a new Palestinian state look like Swiss cheese, he and Olmert then held a press conference. Abbas said he would be willing to go back to Olmert's 2008 Peace Plan, which would give the Palestinians virtually 100% of the West Bank. Bibi said Olmert is a traitor.

My question is: which is a better Plan, Olmert's or Jared's? (Tinmore is exempt from this question, since Abbas said he's against violence, which Tinmore supports enthusiastically.)

After Abbas told the U.N. that Bibi and Jared's Peace Plan would make a new Palestinian state look like Swiss cheese, he and Olmert then held a press conference. Abbas said he would be willing to go back to Olmert's 2008 Peace Plan, which would give the Palestinians virtually 100% of the West Bank. Bibi said Olmert is a traitor.

My question is: which is a better Plan, Olmert's or Jared's? (Tinmore is exempt from this question, since Abbas said he's against violence, which Tinmore supports enthusiastically.)

I have another question which I addressed in another thread
If Abbas agrees with Olmert and liked his plan why didn’t he agree to it?
There will be no response from the Pro Pal Kool Aid team

Abbas admits he rejected 2008 peace offer from Olmert

If Netanyahu offered the above does anyone honestly believe Abbas would have accepted it?

Last edited:

Why should anyone be concerned about what Abbas says since he is not competent to deliver peace to Israel no matter what the plan is?

Why should anyone be concerned about what Abbas says since he is not competent to deliver peace to Israel no matter what the plan is?

Two Million dollar questions
Why didn’t he accept Olmert’s offer?
If Netanyahu proposed it; would he have accepted?

Forum List

Back