Olivia Guidry: Louisiana Nurse Dies of COVID-19 Complications, Family Says (anti vaxer outcome)

you're dodging asshat and trying to redirect from what she said.
Harris wouldn't take the shot for political reasons and she and biden made it a political reason to not take the shot.
Lol, there was a real possibility of Cheeto Jesus lying about the shot or pushing it though before being tested.

There is no longer that fear.

Sit down, shut up, and get your shot.

Lol, there was a real possibility of Cheeto Jesus lying about the shot or pushing it though before being tested.

There is no longer that fear.

Sit down, shut up, and get your shot.
harris said she would not take the shot
This is nothing but a politically motivated crisis for control of every American and you ad your dumbass democrats can go fuck yourself and die

Be sure to line up for boosters
4 shots to fortify democracy!

sjjsjsjjsjsjs.png

dld,,,ddd.jpeg

harris said she would not take the shot
This is nothing but a politically motivated crisis for control of every American and you ad your dumbass democrats can go fuck yourself and die
Revisionist history is not real.

Sorry for your luck.

“Louisiana Department of Health reports that 99% of Louisiana coronavirus deaths were unvaccinated patients,” a Louisiana healthcare official, Melissa Hodgson, told WWL on July 12. “The more vaccinated people in our community who are no longer hospitable hosts, the less effectively COVID-19 can spread locally.”

Well, there you have it. The inevitable outcome of this madness. Im sorry for this girl because he seems like a good person. But she chose her path. The people she has infected probably didnt.

Chalk another one down to Donny.
You’re living proof why we’re not surprised a Russian mole could infiltrate MI5.

Why would any young healthy person subject themselves to an experimental mRNA treatment?

Can’t blame her for wanting to wait for a FDA approved vaccine that is actually safe and effective. The current ones give no guarantees it will even protect you from WuFlu and the Big Pharma corporations that make them are immune to any lawsuits from adverse effects.

She wasn't waiting, she was an antivaxxer. There are no guarantees in life, but the vaccine gets pretty close, as 99.999% of those vaccinated have not died from a breakthrough case, according to the cdc. I'll think i'll take my no guarantee vaccine and living, over having seizures, not breathing, and then dying at the age of 24, like she did.

Numbers have been inflated. "COVID-Related" is bullshit on death certificates. I have a niece that works as a nurse at a hospital. She said they were putting "COVID-Related" on all the death certificates. She refused to do it. 98% show no symptoms and we all have herd immunity from a virus that is not as deadly as the flu. I WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINE.

if the numbers are inflated then prove it. Come back with evidence that they did that here. Then come back with more evidence that this is happening all over the world. I'll wait.

if the numbers are inflated then prove it. Come back with evidence that they did that here. Then come back with more evidence that this is happening all over the world. I'll wait.
My niece is a nurse and saw the manipulation of death certificates first hand. How many other hospitals were doing same thing all across the United States? My guess would be all of them.

My niece is a nurse and saw the manipulation of death certificates first hand. How many other hospitals were doing same thing all across the United States? My guess would be all of them.

Let me guess, she's an antivaxxer.

“Louisiana Department of Health reports that 99% of Louisiana coronavirus deaths were unvaccinated patients,” a Louisiana healthcare official, Melissa Hodgson, told WWL on July 12. “The more vaccinated people in our community who are no longer hospitable hosts, the less effectively COVID-19 can spread locally.”

Well, there you have it. The inevitable outcome of this madness. Im sorry for this girl because he seems like a good person. But she chose her path. The people she has infected probably didnt.

Chalk another one down to Donny.
How many of those vaccinated could not be vaccinated, and were infected by the vaccinated?

What about Granny? What about those with compromised immune systems? COPD?

Why is racist shit bag Joe Biden threatening hospital personnel to take the vaccine or lose their jobs?

Seems to me they should have some good personal insights into the vaccine.

Why is racist shit bag Joe Biden threatening hospital personnel to take the vaccine or lose their jobs?

Seems to me they should have some good personal insights into the vaccine.
apparently xiden has nothing better to do then threaten nurses and their families

I'm still waiting for that proof.

Forum List

Back