Olivia Guidry: Louisiana Nurse Dies of COVID-19 Complications, Family Says (anti vaxer outcome)

“Louisiana Department of Health reports that 99% of Louisiana coronavirus deaths were unvaccinated patients,” a Louisiana healthcare official, Melissa Hodgson, told WWL on July 12. “The more vaccinated people in our community who are no longer hospitable hosts, the less effectively COVID-19 can spread locally.”

Well, there you have it. The inevitable outcome of this madness. Im sorry for this girl because he seems like a good person. But she chose her path. The people she has infected probably didnt.

Chalk another one down to Donny.
Numbers have been inflated. "COVID-Related" is bullshit on death certificates. I have a niece that works as a nurse at a hospital. She said they were putting "COVID-Related" on all the death certificates. She refused to do it. 98% show no symptoms and we all have herd immunity from a virus that is not as deadly as the flu. I WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINE.

Why would any young healthy person subject themselves to an experimental mRNA treatment?
First, because it's well last the experimental stage.

Second, so they don't die.

derp.
Covid does not kill 99.99999 percent of young people. Shit bears kill more young people
A. This is changing. Thanks delta variant.

B. Many young people are having life changing illness even if they don't die..

C. This is all preventable with a simple injection.

So D. Anyone who doesn't get it is a complete fucking moron.
I have already had the virus so I am immune. Smart people will refuse to get a vaccine that nobody knows the long term implications. Government lied to me and gave me a nerve agents shot in the Marines and told me it was for malaria. Fuck the government and their COVID vaccine.

and y'all are still believing the media and the medical field at this point heh? They lied to you...the whole time...both of them and more. Now they have to double down on their lies cause YOU are not obeying and marching in lockstep to get your compliance death jab.

and y'all are still believing the media and the medical field at this point heh? They lied to you...the whole time...both of them and more. Now they have to double down on their lies cause YOU are not obeying and marching in lockstep to get your compliance death jab.
Trump got the jab. Guess he was lying as well.

Trump got the jab. Guess he was lying as well.
I believe the president thought that these pharmacompanies would legitimately want to do right by the american people. I think he did not realize the corruption and collusion among these entities. Now we know don't we. The secret deals and patents of Fauci. His connection to Wuhan researchers. How he lied to the President when his opinion was requested by President trump simply because they hated President Trump. They don't care much for you either if they're more than willing to make you their guinea pig.

THe hatred for President Trump by Blue state tyrant governors who okayed the killing of thousands just because of that hatred....denying what we now know to be life saving CHEAP meds that would have prevented many deaths.

You're a fool if you think your doctor is your personal physician. He/ She is first and foremost a GOVERNMENT Doctor.

“Louisiana Department of Health reports that 99% of Louisiana coronavirus deaths were unvaccinated patients,” a Louisiana healthcare official, Melissa Hodgson, told WWL on July 12. “The more vaccinated people in our community who are no longer hospitable hosts, the less effectively COVID-19 can spread locally.”

Well, there you have it. The inevitable outcome of this madness. Im sorry for this girl because he seems like a good person. But she chose her path. The people she has infected probably didnt.

I think the variant got to what was left of your brain.

He has no brain.

You don't know if she was innoculated or not---and she had pre-existing heart conditions.

Harris back in 2020 said she wasn't taking the shot biden also open the door to doubt the vaccine
but from your link
Guidry’s family members have not said if she had changed her views on the coronavirus vaccine prior to her death or if she was vaccinated against COVID-19.

Well, there you have it. The inevitable outcome of misinformation and misrepresentation of what happened

A. This is changing. Thanks delta variant.

B. Many young people are having life changing illness even if they don't die..

C. This is all preventable with a simple injection.

So D. Anyone who doesn't get it is a complete fucking moron.
1627848327278.jpeg

who’s Donny?”,

The family has not said whether or not this woman was vaccinated.

Some anti-vax post she posted did surface on social media after her death.

She also had a pre-existing heart condition.

Your thread once again proves how dishonest and disgusting you psycho Leftist are.

the vaxers are spreading it
remember those runaway texas democrats who infected vaxed democrats in DC? LOL
Same went with the Wedding of the Indians (west) who were all vaccinated-----but 6 came down with the virus after attending the outdoor wedding with 1 dying.

Forum List

Back