Olivia Guidry: Louisiana Nurse Dies of COVID-19 Complications, Family Says (anti vaxer outcome)

Why would any young healthy person subject themselves to an experimental mRNA treatment?
First, because it's well last the experimental stage.

Second, so they don't die.

derp.
Covid does not kill 99.99999 percent of young people. Shit bears kill more young people
A. This is changing. Thanks delta variant.

B. Many young people are having life changing illness even if they don't die..

C. This is all preventable with a simple injection.

So D. Anyone who doesn't get it is a complete fucking moron.
LOL is there anything that the US Government can spew that you do not believe?

I have 48,000 active Marines on my team, what you got boy

Why would any young healthy person subject themselves to an experimental mRNA treatment?

derp.
Covid does not kill 99.99999 percent of young people. Shit bears kill more young people

They'll be required to take it as soon as it's received full FDA approval, and that will be in the next few months if not sooner.

Next.

derp.

They'll be required to take it as soon as it's received full FDA approval, and that will be in the next few months if not sooner.

Next.
No they actually have to option to quit. The fact is that the Navy is not even making submarine crews get vaccinated when if covid did get on a sub everyone would be infected with no hope of cure. So the military has no plans to go along with your death fantasy.

Yawn

Guidry’s parents and boyfriend are also both battling coronavirus, according to social media posts from friends and family members.
----------------------------------
she probably gave it to them and anyone she came in contact with. I don't feel sorry for non vaxers, they are jeopardizing all of us.
Actually the chi coms and others are saying you're more susceptible if you had a vax .....even thier own sinovax

Some Americans have been reduced to hitting up tractor supply again

Lifted from patriots

My personal story... I ended up catching the Covid crap the same week that the US went into lockdown. It didn't end up to be much for me but a few days of laying around feeling like I always did when I had the flu. Once those few days were over I was left with a sinus infection, a middle ear infection, I was also left with a numb feeling in my mouth that left me unable to taste much of anything nor determine hot or cold on the right side of my mouth. I also lost my sense of smell. Fourteen months later I was still battling the same symptoms though they kept getting less and less as the time rolled by. Still they weren't leaving me so I decided a week ago that I was going to give the Ivermectin a shot. As many of you will probably gasp, I went to a farm store several months ago and purchased a tube that was intended to treat horses but I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to add to my troubles by using it.

Then I heard from a friend that he had also done the same thing when he caught the covid and he claimed it just kicked it right out of him. I did some research and some math and determined how much was a proper dose for my body weight, then I cut that in half and took the first dose on the 1st of this month. Today being the fourth I can report, A. it didn't kill me, B. Every problem I've been experiencing for 14 months is less. My sinus dried up about 30 minutes after I took the dose. My mouth numbness was cut about 50% by the time I woke up the next day and has improved each day since, I'll say it's about 10% of what it was. I had a "smelly" of lavender and tea tree oil sitting at the head of my bed for months (hoping it would help... something) but only smelled it when I stuck my nose down in it. That first night I woke up twice trying to figure out what I was smelling, the first time I was just thrilled I thought I was smelling something, the second time I figured out what I was smelling, from about two feet away. I'll say my sense of smell went from 5% to about 75% overnight.

My ear has improved also. Seven hours after taking the first dose I was awakened by the pain in my ear. It was swollen and the pressure was driving me nuts but I was able to put a heating pad on it and get back to sleep, when I woke in the morning the pain and the swelling was down some and the pressure also. Day by day it has improved. I am due to take a second dose on the 11th and on that one I will do my full body weight and I believe after that I will finally be done with this crap.

Total cost of both treatments = $0.62. And the best part, I still have enough left over to treat another 1000 pounds, plus I bought a second tube in case they would try to put a ban on it. At 2250 lbs. of treatment left over, I could treat myself another 13 times before I needed to go searching for more. You do you, but, for me, I think I found my solution, Ivermectin.

derp.

Next.
No they actually have to option to quit. The fact is that the Navy is not even making submarine crews get vaccinated when if covid did get on a sub everyone would be infected with no hope of cure. So the military has no plans to go along with your death fantasy.

Yawn
They won't quit.

Navy personal will be required to get it at the same time.

derp.

Next.

Yawn
They won't quit.

I wanna see you explain that to 48000 Marines.

Again the Navy does not even vaccinate submarine crews.

But you believe everything you get programmed to on TV.

Furthermore the vaccine will likely never get full approval as it could have that already.

LOL you are in denial

“Louisiana Department of Health reports that 99% of Louisiana coronavirus deaths were unvaccinated patients,” a Louisiana healthcare official, Melissa Hodgson, told WWL on July 12. “The more vaccinated people in our community who are no longer hospitable hosts, the less effectively COVID-19 can spread locally.”

Well, there you have it. The inevitable outcome of this madness. Im sorry for this girl because he seems like a good person. But she chose her path. The people she has infected probably didnt.

Chalk another one down to Donny.

Derp.....

“Louisiana Department of Health reports that 99% of Louisiana coronavirus deaths were unvaccinated patients,” a Louisiana healthcare official, Melissa Hodgson, told WWL on July 12. “The more vaccinated people in our community who are no longer hospitable hosts, the less effectively COVID-19 can spread locally.”

Well, there you have it. The inevitable outcome of this madness. Im sorry for this girl because he seems like a good person. But she chose her path. The people she has infected probably didnt.

How the fuck is this Trumps fault?

How the fuck is this Trumps fault?
Hey no picking on gay tommy boy

Get all your jabs and boosters !

Her personality lit up a room. She was the type of person who had never met a stranger. She joined many causes, fought for equality, and had friends all over the world.

According to her obituary Hadley also started the Students Against Medical Racism Non-profit (SAMR) at Wayne State to bring attention to the injustices in medical access for bi-racial and people of color (BIPOC).

Another brainwashed progressive retard bites the dust
View attachment 512180
All hail fauci!
Slayer of gays and morons

azt was a killer and he KNEW ItView attachment 512182
New emails released Friday shows that Fauci knew everything about covid, and that it came from the Wuhan lab. He was also against the travel ban from China. Looks like this coming to America was planned by the democrats.

derp.

About 75,500 Marines are fully or partially vaccinated against COVID-19
------------------------------------
those are the smart Marines.
About 102,000 Marine personnel have not yet been offered the vaccine,
those which are smart get vaccinated.

Why?"

The Marine Corps is a mostly young and healthy force. They might be giving up the shot so others can have the chance to take it, Wood said, or might be waiting for the vaccine to become mandatory. Just because they turn it down once doesn't mean they'll be shut out from getting another opportunity, he added.

"Service members who decline one day can change their mind and become vaccinated when the next opportunity presents itself," Wood said.

derp.

About 75,500 Marines are fully or partially vaccinated against COVID-19
those are the smart Marines.
About 102,000 Marine personnel have not yet been offered the vaccine,
those which are smart get vaccinated.

Why?"

The Marine Corps is a mostly young and healthy force. They might be giving up the shot so others can have the chance to take it, Wood said, or might be waiting for the vaccine to become mandatory. Just because they turn it down once doesn't mean they'll be shut out from getting another opportunity, he added.

"Service members who decline one day can change their mind and become vaccinated when the next opportunity presents itself," Wood said.

Again 48,000 Marines were offered the vaccine and refused it. Many will resign if forced to violate their conscience which the government can not make them do

derp.

Next.

Yawn
They won't quit.

I wanna see you explain that to 48000 Marines.

Again the Navy does not even vaccinate submarine crews.

But you believe everything you get programmed to on TV.

Furthermore the vaccine will likely never get full approval as it could have that already.

LOL you are in denial
Full approval takes time.

its not my job to explain that to the Marines, their commanding officers will handle that.

I'm gonna hafta call bullshit on the submarine sailors. I can't find anything about them being treated any differently that the rest of the enlisted.

50 percent of all nurses said no to the vaccine as did 48,000 US Marines. So what you gonna do pud

I have read that the military will soon require all military members to be vaccinated.

The antivax argument is undermined when you look at the quality of the people that are pushing it.
When you back every conspiracy theory under the sun it tends to destroy your credibility.

I think the variant got to what was left of your brain.

Forum List

Back