Olivia Guidry: Louisiana Nurse Dies of COVID-19 Complications, Family Says (anti vaxer outcome)

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

“Louisiana Department of Health reports that 99% of Louisiana coronavirus deaths were unvaccinated patients,” a Louisiana healthcare official, Melissa Hodgson, told WWL on July 12. “The more vaccinated people in our community who are no longer hospitable hosts, the less effectively COVID-19 can spread locally.”

Well, there you have it. The inevitable outcome of this madness. Im sorry for this girl because he seems like a good person. But she chose her path. The people she has infected probably didnt.

Chalk another one down to Donny.

“Louisiana Department of Health reports that 99% of Louisiana coronavirus deaths were unvaccinated patients,” a Louisiana healthcare official, Melissa Hodgson, told WWL on July 12. “The more vaccinated people in our community who are no longer hospitable hosts, the less effectively COVID-19 can spread locally.”

Well, there you have it. The inevitable outcome of this madness. Im sorry for this girl because he seems like a good person. But she chose her path. The people she has infected probably didnt.

Why would any young healthy person subject themselves to an experimental mRNA treatment?

Can’t blame her for wanting to wait for a FDA approved vaccine that is actually safe and effective. The current ones give no guarantees it will even protect you from WuFlu and the Big Pharma corporations that make them are immune to any lawsuits from adverse effects.

Why would any young healthy person subject themselves to an experimental mRNA treatment?

Can’t blame her for wanting to wait for a FDA approved vaccine that is actually safe and effective. The current ones give no guarantees it will even protect you from WuFlu and the Big Pharma corporations that make them are immune to any lawsuits from adverse effects.
She is not waiting any more.

How do you blame this on Trump, I'm confused? You know that people are aware of risks and everyone has their own philosophy and they make their own choices.

The body is the Lords amazing creation. An extremely complex in it's construction. For me, the less I do to upset the balance, the better. Does that mean I am some rabid anti-vaxxer? I haven't taken a flu vaccine since I was a kid, do you know how often I have had the flu? Maybe two times in my life.

That doesn't make me insane. I've developed a fairly robust immune system, I hope to maintain this in as natural an approach as possible.

No medicine is 100% safe.

How is Donald Trump at fault for someone decision seeing it was Donald Trump that authorized Warp Speed and he also got vaccinated?

Get all your jabs and boosters !

Her personality lit up a room. She was the type of person who had never met a stranger. She joined many causes, fought for equality, and had friends all over the world.

According to her obituary Hadley also started the Students Against Medical Racism Non-profit (SAMR) at Wayne State to bring attention to the injustices in medical access for bi-racial and people of color (BIPOC).

Another brainwashed progressive retard bites the dust
dkdkk,ddd.jpeg
All hail fauci!
Slayer of gays and morons

azt was a killer and he KNEW It
hhgbbbnn.jpeg

Guidry’s parents and boyfriend are also both battling coronavirus, according to social media posts from friends and family members.
----------------------------------
she probably gave it to them and anyone she came in contact with. I don't feel sorry for non vaxers, they are jeopardizing all of us.

50 percent of all nurses said no to the vaccine as did 48,000 US Marines. So what you gonna do pud

50 percent of all nurses said no to the vaccine as did 48,000 US Marines. So what you gonna do pud
And they are spreading it.

Guidry’s parents and boyfriend are also both battling coronavirus, according to social media posts from friends and family members.
----------------------------------
she probably gave it to them and anyone she came in contact with. I don't feel sorry for non vaxers, they are jeopardizing all of us.
Anti vaxing is narcissism in overdrive. And they always want to show you a video.

And they are spreading it.
50 percent of nurses refused the vaccine, obviously they are not spreading anything because if that were true no one could be cured in any hospital. See the nurses expose people like you as the brainwashed fools that you are

First, because it's well last the experimental stage.

Second, so they don't die.

derp.
Covid does not kill 99.99999 percent of young people. Shit bears kill more young people
A. This is changing. Thanks delta variant.

B. Many young people are having life changing illness even if they don't die..

C. This is all preventable with a simple injection.

So D. Anyone who doesn't get it is a complete fucking moron.

Forum List

Back