Oliver the Beagle Pup brings his toys to bed

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
We sometimes HAVE to have a break from all the politics shit, this to just enjoy something that EVERYONE can love regardless of politics, something like Oliver the GORGEOUS Beagle Pup who brings ALL his toys to bed every night.

I should post an update on Smalls, My Main Coon cat.

He didn't get as big as I thought he would, but he did get fat. lol

We sometimes HAVE to have a break from all the politics shit, this to just enjoy something that EVERYONE can love regardless of politics, something like Oliver the GORGEOUS Beagle Pup who brings ALL his toys to bed every night.

Our schnauzer has exhibited similar behavior since he was a little puppy. To this day he still picks up his toys and keeps them in the appropriate place in the guest room which he has decided is his.
Before we moved here his chosen spot was the living room and all of his toys had to be kept there. One morning we discoved one of my shoes and one of my wife's shoes on top of his pile of toys. Apparently he had decided to lay claim to them.
This dog clearly has a distinct since of ownership and always has. We still get a kick out of watching him put his toys away where he's decided they belong. They can stay out of place for only so long before order must be restored.

Last edited:
  • Banned

This Teacup Poodle is so adorable! Literally like a toy:

Forum List

Back