Oligarchy is Ok with Democrats?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Erase all memory of Tiananmen square and the Uyghurs. China owns our media, they are driving race yeeyee racial issues as if they suddenly happened YESTERDAY. The Jesse Smollett, the black boy that cried wolf thing syndrome was a thing going back to 1866. But when these black college professors (funded by communist Chinese) create science fiction concepts like white privilege and the BLM appears (funded by Chinese) and the main stream media drives race riots for the last 10 months (Lester Holt:, yet another "outrage") Ask yourself this: why the focus on white racism and ignore the huge black crime rate?

Erase all memory of Tiananmen square and the Uyghurs. China owns our media, they are driving race yeeyee racial issues as if they suddenly happened YESTERDAY. The Jesse Smollett, the black boy that cried wolf thing syndrome was a thing going back to 1866. But when these black college professors (funded by communist Chinese) create science fiction concepts like white privilege and the BLM appears (funded by Chinese) and the main stream media drives race riots for the last 10 months (Lester Holt:, yet another "outrage") Ask yourself this: why the focus on white racism and ignore the huge black crime rate?
Well that’s probably because black crime is largely a product of poverty and lack of resources while white racism is just a product of hate. I don’t think demonizing blacks does any good. Black crime should be addressed by better policing, better education and cleaning up under resourced communities. White racism should be addressed by demonizing the shit out of them

The social left is a pawn of globalist corporations. The entire point of identity politics is to divide the working class. It's extremely effective.

It's not that most on the left prefer oligarchy, it's that they aren't paying attention. When you allow your logic to be subverted by things like critical race theory or "anti-racism", then you lose sight of the elites that pull the strings.

There was a time when the left correctly focused on corporate corruption, but that ship has apparently sailed. They've been extremely manipulated by social media.

Well that’s probably because black crime is largely a product of poverty and lack of resources while white racism is just a product of hate. I don’t think demonizing blacks does any good. Black crime should be addressed by better policing, better education and cleaning up under resourced communities. White racism should be addressed by demonizing the shit out of them
Demonizing blacks doesn't solve anything, but neither does demonizing whites. The whole concept of white fragility, for example, is racist.

Granted, we're dealing with a left that now redefines words to suit their agenda. Racism is now defined differently from how it was just 20 years ago. The left has consistently borrowed many techniques straight out of 1984. But this isn't anything new. Maoism did a lot of the same things. The Cultural Revolution is the spiritual predecessor of a lot of modern progressive tactics.

Demonizing blacks doesn't solve anything, but neither does demonizing whites. The whole concept of white fragility, for example, is racist.

Granted, we're dealing with a left that now redefines words to suit their agenda. Racism is now defined differently from how it was just 20 years ago. The left has consistently borrowed many techniques straight out of 1984. But this isn't anything new. Maoism did a lot of the same things. The Cultural Revolution is the spiritual predecessor of a lot of modern progressive tactics.
I didn’t say demonize whites. I said demonize white supremacy. Do you see the difference?

• Banned
Sorry, but no. I lived with blacks for years, they are their own worst enemy, racism is a convenient excuse.

Sorry, but no. I lived with blacks for years, they are their own worst enemy, racism is a convenient excuse.
Nice generalization. Let’s be sure to apply that to everybody ok?

I didn’t say demonize whites. I said demonize white supremacy. Do you see the difference?
Sure, I see the difference in theory, but when concepts like white fragility are pushed by influential public figures and praised for it, that demonizes all whites.

Anti-racism takes it a step further by suggesting that whites are born racist. Once again, that demonizes all whites.

So now that much of the left pushes narratives that support these ideas, demonizing whites is exactly what is being done in the name of fighting "white supremacy."

Sure, I see the difference in theory, but when concepts like white fragility are pushed by influential public figures and praised for it, that demonizes all whites.

Anti-racism takes it a step further by suggesting that whites are born racist. Once again, that demonizes all whites.

So now that much of the left pushes narratives that support these ideas, demonizing whites is exactly what is being done in the name of fighting "white supremacy."
Well perhaps there is something to that. Perhaps we are all born with a feeling of superiority for ourselves and our kind. Perhaps this is true for all races. Is this the logic that you’ve heard? I’d be interested to learn more

Ironic as hell, when science fiction like critical race theory is adopted by democrats generalizing all whites as "racists", lets apply that same standard of criticism then. OK?

The thread premise is nothing but ridiculous lies.

The Chinese do not own ‘the media.’

Black college professors are not ‘funded’ by China.

BLM is not ‘funded’ by China.

White privilege in fact exists.

The media do not ‘drive’ race riots.

The thread premise is a sad example of the fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate common to far too many on the right.

Well perhaps there is something to that. Perhaps we are all born with a feeling of superiority for ourselves and our kind. Perhaps this is true for all races. Is this the logic that you’ve heard? I’d be interested to learn more
If the narrative being pushed was evenhanded like that, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but it's always a matter of painting whites as uniquely evil.

It's much like how white colonialism is demonized without any equivalent scrutiny put upon the colonialism that preceded that of Europe and America. When looking at the whole of human history, Muslim conquests were often more brutal, and the Mongols covered more territory.

Chinese interests manipulate a lot of Western media in general, not just American media. It's because most Western media is owned by corporations with business interests in China. They have to be careful what they report on China and how they report it.

It's why a lot of American corporations in general didn't speak out about the Uyghur situation or Hong Kong.

Specifically black professors aren't funded by China, but plenty of white ones have gotten in trouble for it.

Sure, it does, although class privilege is far more significant. A rich black man has more privilege than a working class white man.

They partially drive them. Upping racial tensions with sensationalist coverage equals more ad revenue. The rest of what drives them is extremist rhetoric.

Ironic as hell, when science fiction like critical race theory is adopted by democrats generalizing all whites as "racists", lets apply that same standard of criticism then. OK?
No problem

China runs the democrat party...100 percent backs them

I see a country torn apart. Not by anything republicans or Trump actually did. I see vast swaths of cities burned down to the ground, for months. Destroying jobs and businesses with lies that benefited Democrats. This Lock down was way worse than any virus...

If the narrative being pushed was evenhanded like that, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but it's always a matter of painting whites as uniquely evil.

It's much like how white colonialism is demonized without any equivalent scrutiny put upon the colonialism that preceded that of Europe and America. When looking at the whole of human history, Muslim conquests were often more brutal, and the Mongols covered more territory.
World history is full of ugly stuff but we are responsible for what we do and have done in this country. It doesn’t matter that slavery may have existed everywhere else. It existed here and was par to do our constitution. We need to own that and the history that followed

I see a country torn apart. Not by anything republicans or Trump actually did. I see vast swaths of cities burned down to the ground, for months. Destroying jobs and businesses with lies that benefited Democrats. This Lock down was way worse than any virus...
I’m tired of the lock down too. I wish we could have taken this thing seriously at the beginning and knocked it out before it got so bad. Now half a million deaths later we are finally getting through this thing.

Trump is absolutely responsible for inflaming the partisan divide and peppering lies throughout his followers. It’s sad that so many bought into that crap

The thread premise is nothing but ridiculous lies.

The thread premise is a sad example of the fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate common to far too many on the right.
I say this in love and affection: You are a complete and utter idiot.

Forum List

Back