Oligarchy is Ok with Democrats?

Erase all memory of Tiananmen square and the Uyghurs. China owns our media, they are driving race yeeyee racial issues as if they suddenly happened YESTERDAY. The Jesse Smollett, the black boy that cried wolf thing syndrome was a thing going back to 1866. But when these black college professors (funded by communist Chinese) create science fiction concepts like white privilege and the BLM appears (funded by Chinese) and the main stream media drives race riots for the last 10 months (Lester Holt:, yet another "outrage") Ask yourself this: why the focus on white racism and ignore the huge black crime rate?
We need links backing up your positions. I’d really like some proof that the Chinese own the MSM. I don’t believe that’s accurate. What is accurate is a few billionaires own the MSM. They are part of the transnational oligarchy and have a vested interest in continuing divisive action against the American public. If we weren’t so divided, we’d see the damage the oligarchs are doing to our nation and stop them. In the end it’s all about the money, and the oligarchs want all the money.
She’s repeating talking points that right wing radio and media sources are leaking out. None of it can be backed up. They take a nugget and creat a whole fantasy land around it. Amazing that people actually buy into it

Erase all memory of Tiananmen square and the Uyghurs. China owns our media, they are driving race yeeyee racial issues as if they suddenly happened YESTERDAY. The Jesse Smollett, the black boy that cried wolf thing syndrome was a thing going back to 1866. But when these black college professors (funded by communist Chinese) create science fiction concepts like white privilege and the BLM appears (funded by Chinese) and the main stream media drives race riots for the last 10 months (Lester Holt:, yet another "outrage") Ask yourself this: why the focus on white racism and ignore the huge black crime rate?
Well that’s probably because black crime is largely a product of poverty and lack of resources while white racism is just a product of hate. I don’t think demonizing blacks does any good. Black crime should be addressed by better policing, better education and cleaning up under resourced communities. White racism should be addressed by demonizing the shit out of them
No one i demonizing blacks, NAZI. Black crime is caused by one thing: single mothers. The way to end it is end illigitimacy.

Well that’s probably because black crime is largely a product of poverty and lack of resources while white racism is just a product of hate. I don’t think demonizing blacks does any good. Black crime should be addressed by better policing, better education and cleaning up under resourced communities. White racism should be addressed by demonizing the shit out of them
No one i demonizing blacks, NAZI. Black crime is caused by one thing: single mothers. The way to end it is end illigitimacy.
How do you end illegitimacy?

Forum List

Back