Oligarchs in UK Crush Will of British People with High Court Ruling Against Brexit

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The Oligarchs make too much money from selling off British jobs and resources to anyone willing to buy them in the whole world, and the High Court is backing the Oligarchs, not the People of Britain who made their wishes very clear.

Now the May government will commit pratfalls until the matter is settled, Brexit erased and the UK is to remain in the EU because the wealthiest Brits in the Oligarchy demand it that way.

RIP, Britain, the free peoples of the world will not forget you.

Prospect of early general election increases after High Court rules Government cannot trigger Article 50 without parliamentary approval

Globalist hate to lose their world power.
Yep, and they have absolutely no respect for the Will of the People, just like the Oligarchs here in the US have none either.

We have to learn their tricks and defeat them at the polls in a slow steady process or consent to our children living a life of serfdom.

Globalist hate to lose their world power.
Yep, and they have absolutely no respect for the Will of the People, just like the Oligarchs here in the US have none either.

We have to learn their tricks and defeat them at the polls in a slow steady process or consent to our children living a life of serfdom.

Wait a few more days and we'll see how the globalists are going "to respect the will of people" in this country. As for me, I don't have any illusions about fair elections. All that voting may appear just a big show for American taxpayers and at their expense.

Last edited:
That is a problem with an unwritten Constitution; the courts can simply pull anything out of their asses and say it is unConstitutional.

Nigel Farage warns of 'public anger' after historic Article 50 court ruling

Nigel Farage has warned fellow politicians that any attempt to block or delay Britain's exit from the European Union will be met with untold anger from the public.

In a statement released after the historic High Court ruling on Article 50 the interim Ukip leader said he fears a Brexit "betrayal" is on the horizon.

The judges ruled that the government doesn't have the power to trigger two-year exit process Article 50 without a vote by MPs.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. John F. Kennedy
Dont dare quote JFK, you fucking Nazi, for shame if you have any.
Oh my I triggered a snowflake!
Reminding you of the limits of shame and self decency hardly makes me the snowflake, you LARPing Nazi.
Continue crying snowflake. The fact you are whining about me using a Kennedy quote shows you know NOTHING about the Kennedy's.

How JFK secretly ADMIRED Hitler: Explosive book reveals former President's praise for the Nazis as he travelled through Germany before Second World War | Daily Mail Online

BEFORE THE WAR he had some views that are typical of young people who see only the immediate impact of state policies and put very low value into respecting longer slower processes like democracy that have a longer pay off. JFK traveled through Europe in the 1930s and saw what he thought was a happy and free people, but he was bamboozled as he did not see the legal restrictions for being Jewish nor the corpses of the genetically disfigured the Nazis had quietly exterminated or the blacks who simply disappeared.

Yes, even JFK could be naive about the Nazis BEFORE he learned of the death camps and execution pits that the Nazis dug throughout Eastern Europe for Jews that they caught.

YOU have no excuse, moron.

Forum List

Back