Older people would rather die than let Covid-19 harm US economy - GOP Lt Gov

Patrick, a Texas Republican, praised the president’s focus on the economy on Monday and said that it had “lifted” his heart.

——

It seems a rather bloodthirsty message to me.
What about you guys? Are you willing to sacrifice grandparents or older people if you think it will save the US economy?

You know it won’t stop with the elderly. What about a six-year-old undergoing cancer treatment?

or the obese?

Or the pre-diabetic?

Or hypertension?

do Republicans feel we should just go ahead and make it a clean sweep and start over with a healthier country?

What if it mutates and suddenly begins to affect everyone? Then what? End it showing this kind of disregard for peoples lives help or hurt politically?

You dont know what hell is still you live in a Third World economy

Stuff that Americans take for granted no longer exists for them

and as proud members of the wipe-every-nose crowd liberals will scream the loudest

Patrick, a Texas Republican, praised the president’s focus on the economy on Monday and said that it had “lifted” his heart.

——

What about you guys? Are you willing to sacrifice grandparents or older people if you think it will save the US economy?

You know it won’t stop with the elderly. What about a six-year-old undergoing cancer treatment?

or the obese?

Or the pre-diabetic?

Or hypertension?

do Republicans feel we should just go ahead and make it a clean sweep and start over with a healthier country?

What if it mutates and suddenly begins to affect everyone? Then what? End it showing this kind of disregard for peoples lives help or hurt politically?

Uh boy

Killing the elderly Republicans just talk a good game but democrats get it done!

Besides the guy was talking about himself ya fag

r9flmao.jpeg

nursinghomes2.png

hiddeous.jpeg

——

or the obese?

Or the pre-diabetic?

Or hypertension?

That is old news...

——

or the obese?

Or the pre-diabetic?

Or hypertension?

If government workers and pension stopped with the economy, we'd be open tomorrow

Why can't you talk about state regulations in kentucky?
Did you read what I wrote lol can you read?
I was comparing state regulations to federal regulations. State control to Federal control.

Nothing about towns.

Republicans believe the states should run your lives, while the democrats want the federal government to do that.

Spreading your nonsense here ?

FYI:

New York’s coronavirus nursing home death toll didn’t have to be so high

Forum List

Back