Older Guys....

Oct 8, 2009
As most of you know (at least those who give a shit), I'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... basically.... morons.

What is it about older guys that makes them so much more......

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... better or not? It's been a long time since I've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.

When you hit your sexual peak, which for most women is a bit older than 28, you'll be missin' the younger guys when you're stuck with that wrinkly skin...and old...BALLS.

GROSS!

You want an older man, be my guest :lol:

As an old guy I am just baffled when a young woman(yes 28 is young) flirts with me. I don't understand why they would want an old guy like me when there are lots of younger seemingly good-looking (not the right person to judge a man's looks) guys out there.

My wife get amused, not by the young ladies, but by my baffled and bashful reaction.

• Banned
When you hit your sexual peak, which for most women is a bit older than 28, you'll be missin' the younger guys when you're stuck with that wrinkly skin...and old...BALLS.

GROSS!

You want an older man, be my guest :lol:

I already have. Mine is just 10 years older than me... but he acts like a 50 year old.* But, that's the thing, they just are so much more.... I don't know.... they're just awesome.

*Just in case my SO reads this - I'm kidding, a Ghrá mo Chroí.

As most of you know (at least those who give a shit), I'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... basically.... morons.

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... better or not? It's been a long time since I've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.

I'll give you phone number and we can discuss it.

I think it is just a human nature thing. Women like older guys, guys like younger women. You see a minimum of a year and an average of something like 36 months difference in age world over. I think it is just women like a higher intellectual maturity level. it is so freaky to see the reverse that it raises comment. And the women who like younger guys either are kind of lightweight (Mrs Disraeli) or the guy is really intellectual (Agatha Christie married an Archeologist 12 years younger. her quote is "Nice thing about being married to an archeologist, is that the older you get, the more interested he is in you)

• Thanks
Reactions: del
as most of you know (at least those who give a shit), i'm 28. I find guys the same age or just slightly older than be to be.... Basically.... Morons.

Sexy.

Smarter.

Nicer.

More polite.

All of the above. When it comes to guys, what say you girls? Older guys... Better or not? It's been a long time since i've dated a guy of a similar age... I always prefer guys who have at least 10 years on me.

View attachment 10112

:lol:

I already have.

What? Hit your sexual peak?

At 28?

Don't bet on it :cool:

Crap!! I meant I already have an older guy.

:lol: At first I read it the way you intended, but then thought I misunderstood.

I'm with you, CG, although I'm a bit older than you. I have always thought older men to be sexy, especially if they have salt and pepper hair, nice calf muscles, and wear a watch. Don't ask me about the last one because I don't have a clue why that gets my motor humming.

We don't need you as much which makes us more appealing and interesting.

Of course you don't ....

anna-oilwedding%5B1%5D.JPG

Older men know the difference between a girl and a woman. Something the younger punks haven't figured out yet.

It's the attitude.

And older and younger bull were standing on a ridge above a field filled with cows.

The young bull sez "Hey, let's run down and screw a cow".

The older bull sez "No, let's walk down and screw 'em all".

"i prefer to have sex with two women at once. that way they have someone to talk to when i fall asleep."-rodney dangerfield

I hit my sexual peak during the Reagan Administration -- first term.

I'm past the point when young women flirt with me in any meaningful way, at least as far as I'm able to discern it, maybe its because "ceaseless exposure has calloused us to the lewd and the vulgar" but I can't imagine a younger women being attracted to me, certainly not sexually LOL (did I say that out loud?)

Maybe I need to get out more?

I hit my sexual peak during the Reagan Administration -- first term.

I'm past the point when young women flirt with me in any meaningful way, at least as far as I'm able to discern it, maybe its because "ceaseless exposure has calloused us to the lewd and the vulgar" but I can't imagine a younger women being attracted to me, certainly not sexually LOL (did I say that out loud?)

Maybe I need to get out more?

i hit my sexual peak during the roosevelt administration-first term

teddy's first term i mean.

Forum List

Back