Old TV Programs

The Wonderful World of Disney and Bonanza were among my favorites, as was Gunsmoke. Wagon Train? Can't remember much other than Ward Bond yelling, "Wagons, HO!"
Ah yeah wonderful world of Disney brings back fond memories indeed.

I enjoyed watching Gilligan's Island as a kid because I didn't know any better. It WAS a fun show for a youngster to watch. I had my first crush on Ginger (Tina Louise). I WAS only 7 or 8 years old at the time. My parents told me that I really liked watching Zorro when I was even younger. I vaguely remember watching it when I was about 5 or 6 years old.
So you had a crush on Ginger as well huh? Lol What I think is hysterical is there were so many Americans INCLUDING grownups incredibly,who thought it was all a true story and wrote in to the networks saying why are you guys not doing anything to rescue these people trapped on that deserted island.lol comedy gold. I thought the same thing as well but at least I myself was just a little kid who did not know any better.lol

So you had a crush on Ginger as well huh?

Mary Anne ... all the way

a915cf70f7ea22667b6f14a4482daea9.jpg

I liked to watch Hogan's Hero's.
It showed the truth about how the Nazi's were kind to prisoners in their work camps and never abused them.
It was one of the best documentaries ever shown on TV. ... :cool:

I watched Jonny Quest religiously as a little kid. Hyper-violent and festooned with guns.

Good guys always won. The American Way.

Paladin, Gunsmoke, and if I was a good boy I could stay up and watch Sea Hunt.

I loved Sea Hunt and took up scuba diving later on when I got the chance.
Sky King was another favorite and later in life I worked for Cessna Aircraft. Sky King first flew a Cessna bamboo bomber and later on the first Cessna light twin a 310.

Forum List

Back