Old toys!!!

It's pronounced lego, not legos. There is no s.

This is my farm compared to my son's.
suga7uge.jpg

Yes but does his barn moo when you open the doors?

This is my farm compared to my son's.
suga7uge.jpg

Yes but does his barn moo when you open the doors?

It makes all kinds of noises..... If you put batteries in it.

I also found my barbies, let him play with them for awhile. He played with them for awhile but then wanted to play with his truck. The kid loves cars. I so wish my parents didn't give away my hot wheels city. They don't make them anymore.

This was my favourite back in the day!

Attachments

• $toys-named-after-presidents-lincoln-logs-washington-dc.jpg
    $toys-named-after-presidents-lincoln-logs-washington-dc.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 47
I never was into Barbies at all.

My favorite toys were a yellow Tonka dumptruck and my stuffed animals - I'd put them in the truck. I had a stuffed Basset Hound that talked, too. What a surprise, huh?

Oh! Gumby, Pokey, and trolls.....lots and lots of trolls. Tons of trolls.

One of my older brothers had a steam engine - small one, but it was pretty cool. We would think up odd things to hook it up to. And, I loved Hotwheels and their tracks - slick yellow tracks.

My favorite toys were a yellow Tonka dumptruck and my stuffed animals - I'd put them in the truck. I had a stuffed Basset Hound that talked, too. What a surprise, huh?

One of my older brothers had a steam engine - small one, but it was pretty cool. We would think up odd things to hook it up to. And, I loved Hotwheels and their tracks - slick yellow tracks.

I was into cars a lot, my dad made us an area for our sand box, with the soil being mostly sand out where I live all he did was not plant grass there. Most days that is where you could find most of the neighbor kids.
But I had a love for Barbie too. I had a large amount of Barbie stuff. I could play for hours.

This is what I played with the most.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSH1yZCf0Q]Hot wheels Sto & Go City - YouTube[/ame]

It didn't look that nice by the time my parents got rid of it a few years ago. I want to find one for my son.

I was into cars a lot, my dad made us an area for our sand box, with the soil being mostly sand out where I live all he did was not plant grass there. Most days that is where you could find most of the neighbor kids.
But I had a love for Barbie too. I had a large amount of Barbie stuff. I could play for hours.

LOVED matchbox cars and stuffed animals. My brothers used to use me as a mountain for their cars to drive on. They used rolled up socks as bombs to bombard me. They also nicknamed me Vince. Oh what fun to be the little sister.

Attachments

• $Bike.jpg
    $Bike.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 52
  • $hoppityhops.jpg
    $hoppityhops.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 72
  • $punchme.jpg
    $punchme.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 72

I had a steam engine (well, still do, actually)! I had this one by Mamod:

se1.JPG

I need to make a firebox for it.

I had a steam engine (well, still do, actually)! I had this one by Mamod:

se1.JPG

I need to make a firebox for it.

^^^^ That's it! Haven't seen that in years.

Forum List

Back