Old Man Yells At America

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The old asshole was all "sad" but at 2:24 in he "brightened" right up when he could start making political hay on the dem's anti-gun agenda.

It's the same old dem diatribe offering-up "Mah gun control" before the victim's bodies are cold as the answer to a what amounts to both a mental health and a soft on crime problem.

I mean why should give up my 2A rights, I did nothing wrong and given the total lack of political resolve to lock-away both the crazies and violent criminals using laws that have been on the books for decades I see more just cause to arm one's self than ever before.

When you read the hate and anti-American democracy from the radical republicans and Christian autocrats, you must wonder how long America will last? Any reader of history knows this, but we all live in a small frame of time. Seems Canada is keeping watch, imagine a time in which Canada blocks its borders to both the hate and to those who want to escape what American has become under the republicans today. Autocracy appeals to the weak and needy whose hate and religion manages their minds and their values, democratic freedom scares them.

'Canadian national security task force is preparing for the collapse of the United States'

""Its democratic institutions have suffered erosion, as reflected in partisan pressure on the electoral process, bias and dysfunction in the criminal justice system, harmful policies on immigration and asylum seekers, and growing disparities in wealth, economic opportunity, and political influence," the site said."

As for guns, America is stupid nation controlled by the NRA and fear.

"Fourteen-year-old boys are not part of a well-regulated militia. Members of wacky religious cults are not part of a well-regulated militia. Permitting unregulated citizens to have guns is destroying the security of this free state." Molly Ivins

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same."

'A third of guns in the US are imported, and foreign firearms makers want a say on gun control'

The old asshole was all "sad" but at 2:24 in he "brightened" right up when he could start making political hay on the dem's anti-gun agenda.

It's the same old dem diatribe offering-up "Mah gun control" before the victim's bodies are cold as the answer to a what amounts to both a mental health and a soft on crime problem.

I mean why should give up my 2A rights, I did nothing wrong and given the total lack of political resolve to lock-away both the crazies and violent criminals using laws that have been on the books for decades I see more just cause to arm one's self than ever before.

what is he asking YOU to give up, of your 2nd A rights??? :dunno:

When you read the hate and anti-American democracy from the radical republicans and Christian autocrats, you must wonder how long America will last? Any reader of history knows this, but we all live in a small frame of time. Seems Canada is keeping watch, imagine a time in which Canada blocks its borders to both the hate and to those who want to escape what American has become under the republicans today. Autocracy appeals to the weak and needy whose hate and religion manages their minds and their values, democratic freedom scares them.

'Canadian national security task force is preparing for the collapse of the United States'

""Its democratic institutions have suffered erosion, as reflected in partisan pressure on the electoral process, bias and dysfunction in the criminal justice system, harmful policies on immigration and asylum seekers, and growing disparities in wealth, economic opportunity, and political influence," the site said."

"Fourteen-year-old boys are not part of a well-regulated militia. Members of wacky religious cults are not part of a well-regulated militia. Permitting unregulated citizens to have guns is destroying the security of this free state." Molly Ivins

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same."

'A third of guns in the US are imported, and foreign firearms makers want a say on gun control'

More guns than people.

More guns than people.

I think I had to educate you on this earlier.

If we ship the other countries our Negroes and Beaners then their gun crime would be high also and ours would be much lower.

Our gun crime problem has colors - Black and Brown

1653481592927.png

LOL....The NRA is dead in the water among most 2A advocates in case you have not been keeping-up. They have proven themselves to be as corrupt as the dems are.

In fact the grass-root 2A org I support here in Virginia wants nothing to do the NRA and has always kept them at arm's length as they tend to work at cross-purposes as to what Virginia gun owners want in our state.

Indeed they will work against any state pro-2A grass-root .org if they do not affiliate themselves with the NRA.

The vast majority of this countries problems can be placed on 60 years of leftism and its moral decay of society.

By watching him, one will lose millions of brain cells.

Forum List

Back