Old and Busted: Build Back Better. New and Hot: Bomb Back Better

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
For some strange reason China feels emboldened now to threaten America and it’s neighbor. It’s almost as if they feel a failed old Alzheimer’s patient is living in the White House and watched him for the past two years.

China has vowed to “fight to the very end” to stop Taiwanese independence and warned that foreign interference in Taiwan is “doomed to fail”, stoking already soaring tensions with the United States over the self-ruled island.

“If anyone dares to secede Taiwan from China, we will … fight at all costs and we will fight to the very end. This is the only choice for China,” Chinese defence minister Wei Fenghe said at the Shangri-La Dialogue security summit on Sunday.

In a fiery response to US defence secretary Lloyd Austin, who spoke on Saturday, Wei said: “No one should ever underestimate the resolve and ability of the Chinese armed forces to safeguard its territorial integrity”.

The superpowers are locked in a growing war of words over the self-ruled, democratic island, which Beijing views as part of its territory awaiting reunification.

In a veiled swipe at Washington, Wei said “some country keeps playing the Taiwan card against China” to “interfere in internal affairs”.

“No one can stop China’s path to reunification,” he added.

BBT - Bring Back Trump.jpg

For some strange reason China feels emboldened now to threaten America and it’s neighbor. It’s almost as if they feel a failed old Alzheimer’s patient is living in the White House and watched him for the past two years.

China has vowed to “fight to the very end” to stop Taiwanese independence and warned that foreign interference in Taiwan is “doomed to fail”, stoking already soaring tensions with the United States over the self-ruled island.

“If anyone dares to secede Taiwan from China, we will … fight at all costs and we will fight to the very end. This is the only choice for China,” Chinese defence minister Wei Fenghe said at the Shangri-La Dialogue security summit on Sunday.

In a fiery response to US defence secretary Lloyd Austin, who spoke on Saturday, Wei said: “No one should ever underestimate the resolve and ability of the Chinese armed forces to safeguard its territorial integrity”.

The superpowers are locked in a growing war of words over the self-ruled, democratic island, which Beijing views as part of its territory awaiting reunification.

In a veiled swipe at Washington, Wei said “some country keeps playing the Taiwan card against China” to “interfere in internal affairs”.

“No one can stop China’s path to reunification,” he added.

Only been 17 months. 2 yrs is 7 months away. God knows what that will look like

The contrast is staggering, Dem total shit show vs Trump MAGA. We warned them.
With the help of my long time friend and accountant I think my retirement is safe so I'm just sitting back and am enjoying watching Biden voters go through bottles of Goof Off removing Biden Harris bumper stickers off their electric cars....

With the help of my long time friend and accountant I think my retirement is safe so I'm just sitting back and am enjoying watching Biden voters go through bottles of Goof Off removing Biden Harris bumper stickers off their electric cars....
I remember the Carter days of 22% home loan rates and 29% credit cards. Going to enjoy watching the Tide Pod eating generation get their rewards.

Forum List

Back