Ol' Sparky Is Back

Well it will be good. Because Joe Biden is trying to play the crazy role, just to keep from being locked up. That they will be saying that it will be inhumane to lock someone up that is not aware of his actions. But putting him out of his misery will be helping him out. They need to have a lottery on who gets to pull the switch. The tickets should be priced around $200. Which it will pay for the execution.

maxresdefault.jpg

You know what I think should go on in prisons today? A tv in each cell with every channel be educational classes, religious classes, and morality classes. We have an opportunity to get into the heads of these prisoners 24 hours a day. Use it to our advantage.

You know what I think should go on in prisons today? A tv in each cell with every channel be educational classes, religious classes, and morality classes. We have an opportunity to get into the heads of these prisoners 24 hours a day. Use it to our advantage.
Heck with a Personal TV. I think they ought to pair up the violently dangerous robbers, gangbangers, rapist, and murderers with a white collar criminal in every cell.

Heck with a Personal TV. I think they ought to pair up the violently dangerous robbers, gangbangers, rapist, and murderers with a white collar criminal in every cell.
Sounds like you are a very angry person.

Sounds like you are a very angry person.
Not really, I just think white collar criminals go to better prisons if they go at all due to deeper pockets, better lawyers, sentence guidelines and a variety of other reasons. They do extraordinary damage with little punishment. Just think. If your are from the hate all illegal immigrants crowd, how long would it continue to be a problem if the corporate presidents looking the other way while the illegals are hired to increase profits and production, had to spend quality time in a small cell with hard core antisocial prisoners?

I am not an advocate for Capital Punishment. It is expensive, not a deterrent, and frankly less of a punishment than life.

South Carolina inmates who sought death penalty in prisoner killings add to life sentences instead

The idea of spending decades behind bars was so awful they murdered more hoping for the death penalty. If you really want to punish someone. The way has been shown to you.
Makes no sense. Almost all fight tooth and nail to avoid being executed even knowing they'll spend the rest of their lives on death row. BTW, it should not take that long to flush a toilet.

That sort of stuff doesn't affect sociopaths or psychopaths.

A guy not far from my area here in east Tennessee was given the life and prison sentence for killing his infant son. It was on the front page of our page here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I just saw the write up about the executed guy. Its been almost 30 years since his murdering. Was his death sentence only recently decided?

New Topics

Forum List

Back